Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Tabary wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:00 am

the signal line is the more thin line across the chart
and the thicker line called the rend line

now acording to the original rule, the condition of the signal line (the thinner one )have to be at top of the trend line (the thicker one)
and in that picture the signal line is still below the trend line
i dont understand.can you dm me please?
I got it thank you for that

I had a look at this system and it seems very good. It looks like many hours have gone into it. I really appreciate it and thank you Xard for all of your hard work. It's unbelievable really. All I would say to all the people using this awesome system- you need to make the decisions yourself. Get to know what you are trading and this will help you but understand that we are working with randomness. If it was easy everyone would be doing it right? Think about your risk before you think about your reward. Cheers.

Nbats7979 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 am I had a look at this system and it seems very good. It looks like many hours have gone into it. I really appreciate it and thank you Xard for all of your hard work. It's unbelievable really. All I would say to all the people using this awesome system- you need to make the decisions yourself. Get to know what you are trading and this will help you but understand that we are working with randomness. If it was easy everyone would be doing it right? Think about your risk before you think about your reward. Cheers.
You're right, Risk Management is the crucial point and most important aspect when you're thinking of becoming a successful trader.

Mostly I think the risk management is hoping price might come back from a negative position. Then it doesn't and it just gets more negative (in either direction). You go from a scalper to a swing trader to an investor in one big down swing. Sound like a risk plan? It works a few times and then that one big move exposes your whole drawdown account loss. I'm pretty sure thats how oanda gets to the 78% multiple.

Blin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Im sorry.Which is the trend signal line.Im a noob
The bigger one is the trend line, and the smaller one is the signal line.
Only look for buy entries when the smaller one (signal line) is above the bigger one (trend line), and both lines turned blue.

Only look for sell entries when the smaller one (signal line) is below the bigger one (trend line), and both lines turned red.

About risk management/money management:
equitycurvesimulator(dot)com

This is a site to experiment with parameters like win/loss ratio, risk/reward ratio and risk per trade. It's a good thing to notice, that having a 1% point edge over market, risk/reward ratio 1.5:1 and 1% risk per trade makes you a winner in a series of trades.

Now this system along with VWAP gives you 70-80% of winners easily; question is, do you have what it takes to execute trades flawlessly along with your plan.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
DVanAssen