Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:56 am Hi RplusT,

Can you, or anyone, recommend a really good, reliable indicator/way of identifying the most active forex pairs please? Although I eventually win, I always seem to be riding the slowest horse and its frustrating not being on the leading horse(s). Thank you.
Sorry, I can't. I don't trade Forex. I only trade Indices (US30, Ger30 and HK50). That's it. There's plenty of action there.
Regarding FX, just have a look at the Xard77 thread where some memebers show what pairs they trade.

Something pretty neat to trade. I have slimmed it down to avoid not seeing the forest for the trees. But I have posted the original version in the next comment.
Works very well together with the TMA channel and suits every TF.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
vvFish, constbln

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:16 pm Something pretty neat to trade. I have slimmed it down to avoid not seeing the forest for the trees. But I have posted the original version in the next comment.
Works very well together with the TMA channel and suits every TF.

YTG slim.JPG

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-SEMA-g.ex4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ.ex4
TARZAN_33.ex4
TMA TRUE v2.1 5.2 KOLA.ex4
BB stops (new format) 1.3 text.ex4
YTG SLIM.tpl
dear RplusT
can you please activate the options (!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-SEMA-g.ex4) like period, devStep, Symbol, SymbolSize ?
thank you in advanced
greetings Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently