Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

Banzai wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:36 am

I modified it a little bit so we can choose any WingDings Font.
Hello Mr Banzai
Could fix the alert system to send alert only when the timeframes align,
for instance using the m5, m30, m60, and arrow appears it alerts for every m5 candle instead of only when the arrow appears and then alert again when another appears. could you fix that? thanks you
These users thanked the author idreezz for the post:
Banzai

Banzai wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Here's the arrow version.
On or off. Choose any Wingdings font code.
Hello Mr Banzai
for instance using the m5, m30, m60, and arrow appears it alerts for every m5 candle instead of only when the arrow appears and then alert again when another appears. could you fix that? thanks you

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:22 am 4 time frame Waddah Attar Explosion nmc
Waddah_Attar_Explosion
idreezz wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 am Hello Mr Banzai
The alert function didn't work for 3 years since,
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm
and nobody said anything until now.

I don't know much about mql4.
Let's see if other coders can fix it.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
idreezz

Banzai wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:46 am

The alert function didn't work for 3 years since,
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm
and nobody said anything until now.

I don't know much about mql4.
Let's see if other coders can fix it.

Thank you.
I just recently tested the 4 time frame heiken ashi nmc arrows and the 4 time frame Waddah Attar Explosion nmc and observe the alerts working that way. My guess is that the other 4tf indicators in this thread might have the same problem.

I do hope someone fix this though and asap.. cos I need them working like yesterday. Lol. they are all amazing indicators, thanks to all who made it possible.
Banzai

josi wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:12 pm Will do!
Thanks for your feedback to my feedback!
AND: THANKS for all the work you do!
If you have to rewrite it - you may want to have a look at this one by Mladen
reachme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 pm
Please keep in mind that MTF arrows will be repainted. Even 4TF HA arrow in your screenshot will also repaint.
According to this post:
viewtopic.php?p=1295378152#p1295378152

MTF arrows will be repainted.

We still have a problem.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
idreezz

Banzai wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:40 am

According to this post:

We still have a problem.

Yeah. But if the repainting is causing the issue. Can the indicators be made such that all the 4ft indicator use an option like I found in some indicators to show arrows and alert only on the last small time frame candle.of the higher timeframe, that way only true signals will appear and alert as well and I believe that will make the 4ft indicators more efficient. And also I think the repainting issue isnt causing the every candle alert.

It will be nice to have the two sorted out.

Thanks!
Banzai

Banzai wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:40 am According to this post:
We still have a problem.
Not at all!
Why? - as stated in the post and by Jimmy and MrTools many times - this isn't really "repainting" but simply the fact that an H4 candle will close after 4 hours - so if you have this on M15 then SOMETIMES (for example roll over/change of colour) you will experience what looks like repainting. (Mostly, though, i. e. during an extended trend move colours will remain stable once the direction has established itself.)
The "problem" that still remains with your 4TF HMA (and some others of your 4TF) is that the arrows stay on screen even after the signal has changed (they should disappear - some will continue to call this "repaint", of course).
You adapted the ones aiming up (they now disappear) but for some reason or other (the ones aiming down) still stay after the signal situation has altered.
I use it despite that but better would be better, of course.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jimmy, moey_dw

josi wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:16 pm
Not at all!
Why? - as stated in the post and by Jimmy and MrTools many times - this isn't really "repainting" but simply the fact that an H4 candle will close after 4 hours
Thanks Josi for explaining! Yes, it can be a bit of a headache at first but as Josi has noted, the higher timeframe is still in "play" so we will see varying signals until that higher timeframe has finished and closed :)

PS: If anyone is a bit unsure about MTF and repainting, here's a couple explanations as well about this: Why do MTF signals "change" or recalculate? & Do MTF Indicators Repaint in MT4?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
josi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance