Re: Coding Help

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:14 am

There's probably a better way of doing it, but this is the only way I know.
mrtools
thanks it worked but it didn't make as much difference in the large CPU requirements as I thought it would. I'm going to cut back the 3 semafors to 2 then to one as an attempt to cut the cpu usage. Now that I have your code I won't have to bother you.
Any body got any other ideas?
Thanks again for the speedy answer
Ray

hello coders;
i want to make mql5 version of this indicator ;
i try to convert mql4 to mql5 ; in mt4 indicator show cycle in separate window but not in mt5.
i don't have any ERROR or Warning in mql5 code but in mt5 indicator doesn't show anything ........
can anyone help to fix it please?
Never lose your hope !

milad1987 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm hello coders;
i want to make mql5 version of this indicator ;
i try to convert mql4 to mql5 ; in mt4 indicator show cycle in separate window but not in mt5.
i don't have any ERROR or Warning in mql5 code but in mt5 indicator doesn't show anything ........
can anyone help to fix it please?
i change the mql5 code and previous problem solved but now i have ERROR "array out of range" in run time can anyone help why i have this ERROR?

ahhhhhh.......sorry solved.

traderduke wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:56 am

Mrtools
That didn't do it. It still only shows the dots and data window for trend when "#property indicator_buffers 7". See attached/

jurik-buf#4-5-5-2020 2-41-03 PM.png

jurik-buf#7 --5-5-2020 2-41-03 PM.png

Please don't give up
Ray
Am back, had to run some errands, didn't understand what you were trying to do, think the reason why you only get upper or lower values separately is because in the code when EMPTY_VALUE is used think it will erase the previous line,not sure of any way around that, also not sure why the dots are working when alone, could be because the Lines are coded in the same statement as the dot. Don't know for sure though.