Re: Coding Help

mattvinn wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:33 am Hi, Ive been using this symbol changer I think is from mladen in demo very successfully. But when I want to use live trading, it fails because my Live account is micro and all the currency have a prefix "micro" behind it. For e.g; normal USDJPY pair in demo is USDJPYmicro pair name in Live trading.

Please help.
I think this one will show all available in your broker. Try.

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:37 pm

I think this one will show all available in your broker. Try.
I would prefer the one I posted version as I can input my own pairs. The one you share is working but it will list out ALL pairs in the MarketWatch which tend to be a bit messy.

Hello mrtools im trying to do iCustom based indicator that show a signal when indicator is blue(up) and red(down), For down seems to work well, but my problem is sometimes is a up signal in red line, attached picture and code. Will be great if you can help me. Thanks soo much.

PD: maybe you can put arrows with buffers directly on indicator soo i can use it with iCustom.

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:58 am Hello mrtools im trying to do iCustom based indicator that show a signal when indicator is blue(up) and red(down), For down seems to work well, but my problem is sometimes is a up signal in red line, attached picture and code. Will be great if you can help me. Thanks soo much.

PD: maybe you can put arrows with buffers directly on indicator soo i can use it with iCustom.
Slope direction line is a repainting hull or hma moving average.