Re: Coding Help

thiru wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:25 pm Dear MrTools,
I'm trying to modify the mladen's classic symbol changer - limited to a configurable font. I made some changes but the font won't change, can you please check what's wrong;
Dear MrTools

Time permitting could you please have a look at my first attempt?

Cheers
thiru

Re: Coding help ...

I have a thought for this indicator. :idea: I am seeing how beneficial to many traders it would be if it was able to show(in the same way it does for the current time frame), also the state of higher time frames in that same window. I mean to make it function/work in like manner of the 4 TIME FRAME CCI indicator. It could also work with the period option to have the indicator only,switch between time frames. I think in this way it will greatly help those who know what they are doing on the market and those who are able to swiftly adjust,find out levels where the market is greatly exhausted and is preparing/ready to change direction. Although it repaints,in my opinion,this indicator is very good at displaying lowest&highest points reached by the market. Does anyone here have/know where we might obtain the source File of this indicator? I have been searching on the internet for hours now but cannot find it. Maybe our experts in the coding field(if they are willing to spare some of their time),can help bring this thought to live from scratch. That is if they are willing and likes where my mind is at with this. If not,...not a problem either. It's just an idea,not the end of the world. :D Many thanks for the time taken to read my request :clap:
Attachments

Drizzo wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:48 am I have a thought for this indicator. :idea: I am seeing how beneficial to many traders it would be if it was able to show(in the same way it does for the current time frame), also the state of higher time frames in that same window. I mean to make it function/work in like manner of the 4 TIME FRAME CCI indicator. It could also work with the period option to have the indicator only,switch between time frames. I think in this way it will greatly help those who know what they are doing on the market and those who are able to swiftly adjust,find out levels where the market is greatly exhausted and is preparing/ready to change direction. Although it repaints,in my opinion,this indicator is very good at displaying lowest&highest points reached by the market. Does anyone here have/know where we might obtain the source File of this indicator? I have been searching on the internet for hours now but cannot find it. Maybe our experts in the coding field(if they are willing to spare some of their time),can help bring this thought to live from scratch. That is if they are willing and likes where my mind is at with this. If not,...not a problem either. It's just an idea,not the end of the world. :D Many thanks for the time taken to read my request :clap:
I suspect it's a re-named indicator of something that already exists. Can you post the actual EX4 indicator up so we can see exactly what it does on our charts?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

thiru wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:46 pm
from the look of it, you can say its a repainting indicator... well... we can test it on monday

2019-07-20 17_44_19-EURUSD,M5.png

EDIT
Here, its a renamed Symphonie Spikes (experimental)... a known repainting indicator

2019-07-20 18_02_56-EURUSD,M15.png
Yes...,yes it does. And I am glad that,that part of it,is noticed. I believe I mentioned that as well. Maybe we should read my post again please. I am not asking anyone to use this indicator in their trading please. Thought I should make that point clear. :D I like the support in this group. Thank you all once again for your inputs.

Drizzo wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:37 am Yes...,yes it does. And I am glad that,that part of it,is noticed. I believe I mentioned that as well. Maybe we should read my post again please. I am not asking anyone to use this indicator in their trading please. Thought I should make that point clear. :D I like the support in this group. Thank you all once again for your inputs.
If not mistaken, this concept of extreme originated with Symphonie Trader System many years before. Its still an active group with over 18k posts. Sure you may find something interesting along your line of thought :)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Drizzo