Re: One More Average (OMA) Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:12 am

It doesn't repaint.
Thank you so much!) Tell me, can you create an advisor on this indicator for free (or for a fee) on our forum? Or tell me, please, where can I ask to create an adviser? The simplest advisor: orange color = open sell (and close online working buy). Green color = open buy (and close online working sell).
Indicator open and work to the period M1, next step - load settings from .set file (.set download in ZIP from attach)

CodeRe: One More Average (OMA) Indicators for MT4

Understanding wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:16 am

Thank you so much!) Tell me, can you create an advisor on this indicator for free (or for a fee) on our forum? Or tell me, please, where can I ask to create an adviser? The simplest advisor: orange color = open sell (and close online working buy). Green color = open buy (and close online working sell).
Indicator open and work to the period M1, next step - load settings from .set file (.set download in ZIP from attach)
Simple EA's HERE probably just change the indicator call
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Understanding

Re: One More Average (OMA) Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:28 am Starting from some "Step OMA" indicator versions
Step One more average
This of Step OMA with oma length - oma speed - adaptive true/false - sensitivity and step size parameters - shift - high low true/false and alerts
upper picture with default parameters,2 instances high low true and the other false
Hello Mr. mntiwana ,

could you please share the settings for the third screenshot above for the Heiken Ashi and Step OMA indicator? they look so smooth ans stable. also, is this the latest version of this Step OMA?...thank a lot