Re: Coding Help

traderduke wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 am

Hi mladen
I got the buffer explorer working, my mistake. Five trends, you have out done yourself. I'm writing the EA as we speak.
I was wondering if I could get a less involved version of the ACC v2.07 with the source code. I'm trying to add the function to a dashboard. The indicator needs some added coded to perform & signal the dashboard.

Thank you for your interest
Ray
Ray

What exactly would the source code change? After all, you would again have to call it using iCustom(). Or you would like to improve that indicator? If yes, then again you do not need the source code - after all we are all welcome for improvements
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jimmy

mntiwana wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am Dearest Mrtools
Can you manage time removing Errors and warnings from this old include file (NewsInc_V2.0) as BB squeeze Dash board required this for to work
regards
Should be fine as is, far as I can tell the errors shouldn't affect, just make sure it goes into mt4, it kept automatically going into mt5 when i tried opening it and that's where i got the warnings..

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Should be fine as is, far as I can tell the errors shouldn't affect, just make sure it goes into mt4, it kept automatically going into mt5 when i tried opening it and that's where i got the warnings..
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the early response,yes you are right,if directly clicked it goes mt5 editor
all i was trying to remove warnings from this "AA_BB_Squeeze_DB_V2.01" dashboard that is using a very light version of "Squeeze Light"
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:37 am

Ray

What exactly would the source code change? After all, you would again have to call it using iCustom(). Or you would like to improve that indicator? If yes, then again you do not need the source code - after all we are all welcome for improvements
mladen
Thanks for the reply. I was just trying for a simpler MTF version so I could add my dashboard function to the a Channel indicator.
Ray

traderduke wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:04 am

mladen
Thanks for the reply. I was just trying for a simpler MTF version so I could add my dashboard function to the a Channel indicator.
Ray
Ray

In all honesty, you shall not find simpler (and faster) code for multi time frame processing then the code that me and mrtools are using for at least the last year.

regards
Mladen

Dear Mladen/Mr Tools and Jimmy

I have had no reply regarding making the Rocket RSI into MT4, don't know if it can be done or not ? . Anyways, so i decided to use the MT5 version. My question is this, if the following below code can be used would it not make the indicator compute 5x faster. I am slowly trying my hand at coding issues and trying to learn about code as it fascinates me. Something i picked up online. Would it work ?

//Compute Super Smoother coefficients once
if barindex = 1 then
a1 = exp( -1.414 * 3.14159/ ( SmoothLength ) )
b1 = 2 * a1 * Cos( 1.414 * 180/ ( SmoothLength ) )
c2 = b1
c3 = -square(a1)
c1 = 1 – c2 – c3

drawhline (0)
drawhline (OBOSLevel) coloured(255,0,0)
drawhline (-OBOSLevel) coloured(255,0,0)
endif

if barindex > RSILength then
//Create half dominant cycle Momentum
Mom = Close – Close[RSILength – 1]

//SuperSmoother Filter
Filt = c1 * ( Mom + Mom[1] ) / 2 + c2 * Filt[1] + c3 * Filt[2]

//Accumulate “Closes Up” and “Closes Down”
CD = 0
CU = 0

if Filt[0] > Filt[1] then
CU = Filt[0] – Filt[1]
else
CD = Filt[1] – Filt[0]
endif

RCU = summation[RSILength](CU)
RCD = summation[RSILength](CD)

if RCU + RCD 0 then
MyRSI = ( RCU – RCD ) / ( RCU + RCD )
endif

//Limit RocketRSI output to
//+/- 3 Standard Deviations
MyRSI = min(max(MyRSI,-.999),.999)

//Apply Fisher Transform to establish
//Gaussian Probability Distribution
RocketRSI = .5 * Log( ( 1 + MyRSI ) / ( 1 – MyRSI ) )
endif

return RocketRSI coloured(0,0,255) as “RocketRSI”

Kind regards

Naughty 77