Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:17 am On the other hand, working with an unregulated broker puts you in serious danger of being scammed. That danger exists even when the broker's regulated, what's left for the unregulated bucketshops.
Regulated isn't equal regulated. For a regulation in Dubai you as broker fill out a form in 5min, send a fee and that's it. Customer rights or safety? :cray: Never heard of that. What is that? Something to eat?

ChartRe: Broker Recommendation please :-)

Hi guys, this morning i noticed a particular disclaimer never seen before. This is the first time a broker communicate the percentage of retail losses. I send you all . Be careful with trading

[*Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 81% and 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Tickmill UK Ltd and Tickmill Europe Ltd respectively. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Tickmill Support

Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

walter.white wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 am

I'm using GMOtrading, it's very profitable and useful.
The support team is very friendly and helpful, and of course, their education system is incredible!
Why are you making ad for them in two posts. Always read the small words at bottom. CySEC is not such a good regulation. You don't need much money to get regulated there. I don't know what "others" mean on the their stricter regulations of Germany. I think it does not mean, that you can ask Mifid to give you your money back, when GMO becomes bankrupt:

I would always prefer brokers like IC with commissions as they they normally just delegate orders than winning when clients loose. Also strict regulation as in Australia is important. I never had speed or other problems with the 11 ICmarkets server farms.

In Europe bottom lines say:
80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with GMOTrading.
53% of those clients that lost money lost less than GBP500 (or currency equivalent).
Please read our full ‘Risk Disclosure Statement’. GMO Trading is a trading name of (HE 336694) authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license No. 269/15 (the ‘Company’).