5 min Scalping

hello at all,

does anyone know this system?
does anyone know which alternative indicator can be use?
I think 5MinutesScalping-i3.ex4 is an "ehlers fisher transform histo" indicator (first seperate window)
and the two dot-indicators in the main chart may be a sma and a lwma?
But what is the indicator in the second seperate window? A sort of macd?
best regards markus

note, the indis properties are standard eur/usd. you can disable it. (2nd picture)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
vvFish
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Re: Identify This Indicator

Hi could someone please Identify this indicator for me, tell me how it works and possibly add push notifications to it. I find it excellent for alerting me on potential trade setups developing but I don't know what it's calculations are based on. I also noticed it does not update it's signal sometimes unless I refresh it so if that could be fixed I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks
-------------
Edit : decompiled code

Re: 5 min Scalping

marwilli wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:33 am the dot-lines in the main chart are hma indies.
searching for an alternativ indi of the second seperate window.
marwilli,
Nothing special there, please go to Hull MA tread and use double Hull MA with Averages heat map by Mladen.
You will get better results if you use all indicators with the default setting on 15m chart (Guaranteed 100 -200 pips daily)
You can just trade the pull backs :D
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post (total 2):
marwilli, Holmes27

Goobops wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:20 pm Hi could someone please Identify this indicator for me, tell me how it works and possibly add push notifications to it. I find it excellent for alerting me on potential trade setups developing but I don't know what it's calculations are based on. I also noticed it does not update it's signal sometimes unless I refresh it so if that could be fixed I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks
At first look it is decompiled (stolen) code
looks like some kind wpr but i am not sure
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Goobops wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:20 pm Hi could someone please Identify this indicator for me, tell me how it works and possibly add push notifications to it. I find it excellent for alerting me on potential trade setups developing but I don't know what it's calculations are based on. I also noticed it does not update it's signal sometimes unless I refresh it so if that could be fixed I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks
-------------
Edit : decompiled code

Ii started as being called Asctrend, now called Trend Signal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Goobops, 太虚一毫

Ajiboyf wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:52 pm
marwilli,
Nothing special there, please go to Hull MA tread and use double Hull MA with Averages heat map by Mladen.
You will get better results if you use all indicators with the default setting on 15m chart (Guaranteed 100 -200 pips daily)
Can not find that indi, can you post it, thank y7ou.

Ajiboyf wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:52 pm
marwilli,
Hi Ajiboyf,
Could you expand this with an image please ?

cheers hannele