Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

Pava wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:56 pm How can it give false signals if pictures shows clearly that signals given are right on the money?...How?
The false signals are real, but the time hides all bad signals. The truth is the world isn't always fair, but she goes on turning and turning around as nothing had happened. IDK what is crueler.

vvFish wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:00 pm the question is different: is there such a stochastic for mt4?
Hmm, IDK, but now I remember where I have seen this part of a strategy before. Elliott Waves. The idea is that when the oscillator reaches the OB/OS level and returns, the impulse wave is over. But keep in mind it is just a confirmation for EWs or maybe another strategy, no strategy itself. You would have to filter Zigzag and Stoch/RSI.

Volatility adjusted Dss
The version by Mrtools with - dual choice interpolated mtf - 20 prices - stoch and volatility both smoothed options with select able periods/values
There are many more versions of it with extended options and features by our kind Experts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Milad8732, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Mister Mntiwana!
не могли бы Вы поделить рабочей версией индикатора Stochastic experiment которая работает в новом билде,
я попытался сам изменить код и декомпилировать - ничего не вышло
could you share the working version of the indicator Stochastic experiment which works in a new build,
I tried to modify the code myself and decompile it - no dice

Nurlan Karimov wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am Mister Mntiwana!
не могли бы Вы поделить рабочей версией индикатора Stochastic experiment которая работает в новом билде,
я попытался сам изменить код и декомпилировать - ничего не вышло
could you share the working version of the indicator Stochastic experiment which works in a new build,
I tried to modify the code myself and decompile it - no dice
Add this line :

Code: Select all

for (int i=0; i<indicator_buffers; i++) SetIndexStyle(i,DRAW_LINE);
to the beginning of the OnInit() function (that is the "good" old build 1090 doing its thing :))