Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Sanni123 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 am Does any one consider RSI divergences of real value, and is there any way to see IF there is a correlation of divergences on several time frames.
or
Is corresponding slopes on several time frames of RSI a good trend signal
I believe that there are several RSI divergence indicators that already do that (except the correlation of several time frames - the idea of divergence correlation is not something that I have seen so far)

Sanni123 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 am Does any one consider RSI divergences of real value, and is there any way to see IF there is a correlation of divergences on several time frames.
or
Is corresponding slopes on several time frames of RSI a good trend signal
What you mean by real value?

What you can do is taking into your account the divergences of one lower or/and higher tf as your trading tf. It's pretty nice having two divergences on two different tfs, a good confirmation. What I can't recommend is letting find the divergences via indicator.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 10:02 pm Replaced the macd in this indicator with gaussian velocity. Color can be on slope or on signal cross.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Appreciations for Experimenting with Gaussian Velocity - pretty :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 2:48 am What you mean by real value?

What you can do is taking into your account the divergences of one lower or/and higher tf as your trading tf. It's pretty nice having two divergences on two different tfs, a good confirmation. What I can't recommend is letting find the divergences via indicator.
By value, I mean are there any technical strategies built around this. I currently see it as point where something but anything might happen. Pretty much like every minute of my life :D

I have been searching for a MTF RSI/ RSX divergence with lines. Can somebody help?

Moving forward. From reading Mladen Reverse engineering RSI, I want to see if higher TF divergence can be predicted on lower TF.

I am relatively new to markets as whole, please correct my ignorance.

Sanni123 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am

By value, I mean are there any technical strategies built around this. I currently see it as point where something but anything might happen. Pretty much like every minute of my life :D

I have been searching for a MTF RSI/ RSX divergence with lines. Can somebody help?

Moving forward. From reading Mladen Reverse engineering RSI, I want to see if higher TF divergence can be predicted on lower TF.

I am relatively new to markets as whole, please correct my ignorance.
rsi nrp mtf + divergence + alerts

Try this of MRTOOLS
RSI Multi Time Frame Divergences for MT4 with Alerts

Update: RSI Divergence indicator for MT4
1 November 2020 The Best RSI Divergence indicator for MT4
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
Cazz223, Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

vkw bands new
Thanks to MRTOOLS for standalone version of VKW Bands
Vkw bands is a fantastic tool and there are series of its versions - first this one :)
In this version added the middle line and now it has options for arrows,alerts and color change on either slope change or the middle line cross - also is more user friendly

Sanni123 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am
Merging tfs is a bad idea - a typical beginner mistake. You can use three tfs that are nearby (e.g. M5-M15-M30 ) but you must still see every tf as it's own. Traders from higher tfs have big influence on lower tfs and you can imagine patterns and divergences with some experience but trying to predict them is very often a trap you set for yourself. Many traders begin to wish the outcome of their patterns, call it prediction and fail. What we want to predict is the price action short- and intermediate-term to your trading tf - not the patterns or indicator action. Always be aware as long as the pattern isn't valid, there is a high possibility that it fails.