Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:48 pm What exact color options are you thinking of?
HI mladen, I don't know if you saw my reply but this is what I was explaining- I'm going to use Kagi system in an EA and with color options added to the break out to exhaustion and neutral color inside the channel would filter out a lot of sideways movement . If you can help ,Thank you
Attachments

Steam1 wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:40 am HI mladen, I don't know if you saw my reply but this is what I was explaining- I'm going to use Kagi system in an EA and with color options added to the break out to exhaustion and neutral color inside the channel would filter out a lot of sideways movement . If you can help ,Thank you
Yes, I saw it
But the definition "exhaustion and neutral" color is something yet to be defined for that indicator

mladen wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 5:03 am Yes, I saw it
But the definition "exhaustion and neutral" color is something yet to be defined for that indicator
Dearest MLADEN
I like request for latest prices and user friendly additions in all 2 indicator in question (where applicable)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

skc321 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 am Hello Mladen,

I was wondering if you had a chance to look into my request to add all type of averages with RSI + MA crosses indicator.

Thanks
SKC
And here is this one too

- Fully user friendly
- Added price smoothing
- Added color change of the rsi line too
- cleaned up some possible issues

Now it is rsi(oma) + ma crosses. Using the basic 4 average types, but it is a source code and it cane be fully used for any further developments - being that the code is clean now
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

mladen wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 3:41 am And here is this one too

- Fully user friendly
- Added price smoothing
- Added color change of the rsi line too
- cleaned up some possible issues

Now it is rsi(oma) + ma crosses. Using the basic 4 average types, but it is a source code and it cane be fully used for any further developments - being that the code is clean now

rsi + ma crosses.png
Hi Mladen,

I appreciate for this indicator, I would also request you to include all type of Average method to this indicator please :)

Thanks
SKC