Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:06 am Averages Heiken Ashi Smoothed Lines

An fantastic version by our coders :)
this is Averages HA smoothed lines version with 34 averaging methods,double smoothed true/false - an pretty STEP and PCT options,better formula true/false - 7 display types,line and bar width parameters and alerts and arrows package included :)

AUDUSDH1-averghasmoolines.png
On that version there was a problem with the arrows(dots) and bars, should be fixed in this version and added the latest averages to the mix. Also made it more user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mladen wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 pm New averages rainbow

- re-worked averages - optimized a bit
- some issues that existed solved
- each average type can be double smoothed too in the rainbow now

averages rainbow.png
Many thanks for the indicator mladen. I have been usign it for a while but freezes metatrader and it stops working and close. I have been tryin serveral times and when I delete the indicator, anything seems to work well. What do you think that could be wrong??? I have also restarted the computer.... I don't know what to think....

jjventural wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm Many thanks for the indicator mladen. I have been usign it for a while but freezes metatrader and it stops working and close. I have been tryin serveral times and when I delete the indicator, anything seems to work well. What do you think that could be wrong??? I have also restarted the computer.... I don't know what to think....
jjventural

That indicator is not "light on the CPU" and can not be made "light on the CPU" if you use many instances of the average
As I explained : it is suing maximum of possible buffers used by metatrader. That is not something that terminal "likes". So, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just a case of an indicator running terminal to its limits

step one more average 2.2 (mtf)
MLADEN : Here is the multi time frame version
Some more changes made too (made user friendly among other things - there is never enough friendliness :))
Originally posted here : viewtopic.php?p=1295352556#p1295352556
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.