Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

TEAMTRADER wrote:Can this indicator be amended so that the sizing of the on screen signals can be changed?
The lines 57,58,62 and 63 are the ones I believe are the arrows and dots on the chart - obviously I am not a coder.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Try this version (use the arrowsSize parameter for that)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
TEAMTRADER

mladen wrote:Markus
Try it out
it works extremly fine. Thank you so much mladen. My high respect for your work.

This forum helps me so much to learn. Competence of this and all the other profi coders is enviable.
"Hat off"   (in Germany colloquial called as a token of respect)
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

MLaden,
I second that message by Markus - the same colloquial saying is applicable in England.
And for Markus I would only add that there should be at least a 50 horizontal level added to the indicator so you can see more easily the positive and negative area and also better gauge the very important current direction of the central gold band. It is difficult to assess whether the gold band is going up or down sometimes so the addition of these levels will help (UNLESS MLaden can create a dual colour central band). Personally I have 25, 50 and 75 levels added but that is only for my trading eye preference.
Regards
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote:MLaden,
I second that message by Markus - the same colloquial saying is applicable in England.
And for Markus I would only add that there should be at least a 50 horizontal level added to the indicator so you can see more easily the positive and negative area and also better gauge the very important current direction of the central gold band. It is difficult to assess whether the gold band is going up or down sometimes so the addition of these levels will help (UNLESS MLaden can create a dual colour central band). Personally I have 25, 50 and 75 levels added but that is only for my trading eye preference.
Regards
TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, made this one for the center line is colored when it"s greater or less than 50.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TEAMTRADER