Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Some DSS Bressert Averages version indicators

DSS Bressert - averages

MLADEN: Aa a logical continuation of the indicators "DSS Bressert" made a version that uses our 18 types of Averages for calculation (so that one can experimenting with the averages type in order to find  the one that suites the best ones expectation and style) .Since results can be very different for different types of averages,experimenting with averages types is recommended,Averages types can be our usual 18 types for this first version.
SMA
EMA
Double Smoothed EMA
Double EMA (DEMA)
Triple EMA (TEMA)
Smoothed MA
Linear Weighted MA
Parabolic weighted MA
Alexander MA
Volume Weighted MA
Hull MA
Triangular MA
Sine Weighted MA
Linear Regression
IE/2
NonLag MA
Zero Lag MA
Leader EMA
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, galaxy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DSS Bressert - averages 1.01

An upgraded version of "DSS Bressert - averages 1.01" with extended Averages (2 new Smoother and Super smoother Averaging methods added-now 20) used for price filtering.
太虚一毫, Crypto_Ded

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DSS Bressert averages floating levels

This is DSS Bressert Averages updated with the 25 Averages options and the 18 different prices option now,along with Floating level addition and user friendly too 
太虚一毫, galaxy

DSS Bressert - macd of averages

MRTOOLS: This would be the DSS of Averages MACD,also it has the difference choices of price,also not sure how useful it will be but there is options for separate fast/slow MA types,fast/slow MA prices,and to use fast;slow MA smooth Double,so a lot of options to choose and test,Experimenting advised

Absolutely  great indicator by mladen missing from the thread I believe: the recursive smoothed stochastic. I find it extremely useful for cyclic analyses as it seems to "synchronize" on cycle troughs and peaks "automagically".

Can more average types be added to it? I tried to mess with the code but the caching is too advanced for me to modify easily. I find particularly good results with the Hull average.

jerrysb wrote:Absolutely  great indicator by mladen missing from the thread I believe: the recursive smoothed stochastic. I find it extremely useful for cyclic analyses as it seems to "synchronize" on cycle troughs and peaks "automagically".

Can more average types be added to it? I tried to mess with the code but the caching is too advanced for me to modify easily. I find particularly good results with the Hull average.
That seems to be a good idea - which means that it will be made

jerrysb wrote:Absolutely  great indicator by mladen missing from the thread I believe: the recursive smoothed stochastic. I find it extremely useful for cyclic analyses as it seems to "synchronize" on cycle troughs and peaks "automagically".

Hi jerrysb
Thanks to make remember,though you come a bit late but with a good idea
i think Tema will also bring good results,depth function is doing good job.

"Recursive smoothed stochastic" indicator is similar to double smooth stochastic except that this version allows smoothing depth of up to 15.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
vvFish