Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Bob Loblaw wrote: Hi mntiwana Would you happen to have "stepma of cci" pictured in the first subwindow? I tried using the search (great to have again) but it returned no results. Thanks very much in advance.
Hi Bob Loblaw, have this one that is similar, updated it with the latest averages and 22 prices. And  a step ma of cci updated with the 22 prices.

Bob Loblaw wrote: Hi mntiwana Would you happen to have "stepma of cci" pictured in the first subwindow? I tried using the search (great to have again) but it returned no results. Thanks very much in advance.
Thanks to remember me,there were some cci versions in that folder too
though they belongs to ma family (except CCI on step channel) but posting here,use the latest from MRTOOLS.
CCI on step channel
Step MA of CCI
Step MA of CCI 2             (20 prices-user friendly)
Step MA of CCI 2.01
Step MA of CCI Smooth     (31 moving averages)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CCI cross arrow TT            (only arrow-alert)
CCI cross New
CCI crosses arrow 2.01 alert
Cross CCI  8v2_2
Cross CCI MTF v2

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CCI nrp arrow alert mtf                     (coloring obos,macross or slope)
CCI nrp mtf  
CCI nrp mtf Advanced
CCI nrp mtf advanced_v1_fix
CCI nrp mtf MA cross Advanced Alert