Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

wojtek wrote:Dear MNTiwana, would it be possible to attach the following templates:
from the posts #8, #10, #11, #40, #62 - the template with indicators on the black chart only.
Hi wojtek
I am sure every thing will be posted/attached,turn by turn and ask it one by one,not as package,you knows well a rush of things needs posting here to provide users max at our end.
and the better way to code some reference leave a link here for speed up work (as site is working well not like tsd)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

Bob Loblaw wrote:actually, on Post #62 it looks like there are 3 separate lines on the price chart but parameters posted for just 2 of them
Yes you are right,i think that third is emad as per my records exist in the belonging folder,but there is no template
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.