Re: MT5 Moving Averages (MAs)

tradersanbrokers wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:46 pm mr tools the top here frm the super smoothed ema has been moved to other indicators can you plz make the super smoothed ema of mladen for mt5 an kindly post it the template indicator plz with the 3 ems of 34
This would be a mt5 version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, josi, kvak, macd & rsi

thnks so much mr tools just wnt to ask if the 34 ids the best setting for the super smoothed or the 21 or 25 what wrks best for you an this wrks good for wht tf is it the 15 or b1h or 4 h

as this doe snt repaint just that its still not like the done for mt4 where the 3 super smoothed averages work its the template do you have the same one for mt5 plz

tradersanbrokers wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:24 am thnks so much mr tools just wnt to ask if the 34 ids the best setting for the super smoothed or the 21 or 25 what wrks best for you an this wrks good for wht tf is it the 15 or b1h or 4 h

as this doe snt repaint just that its still not like the done for mt4 where the 3 super smoothed averages work its the template do you have the same one for mt5 plz
Sorry do not understand what you are asking.

Dear mrtools & coders.

Very good day sirs,

I've a request & I wonder whether its possible to add a condition in addition to usual MA crossover.

Example :

Lets say I want to get an alert/notification when

Moving average 20 (EMA) crossed Moving average 50 (EMA).

BUT I get to choose only to get alerts when crossover happens below/high 200 MA/EMA

Is this something can be done sir?
if possible kindly help me to get it done. million thanks in advance. <3

God bless
Thank you.

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:36 am I am not a MT5 coder but I make simply average ribbon with pack of (66) averages for test ....
In some averages, dont know how make some calculation, since MT4 code differences....
I will try different modifications in the following days......

Good evening Kvak, how are you? Could you update the averages in this indicator? it is very useful for Brazilian papers.

Big tks :D