Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:06 pm It doesn't seem to be a problem.
Was this not an answer?
post1295544253.html#p1295544253
The thing is I want the xard signal bar to change colour when the confirmations are met instead of giving signals based on Semafor… but no worries I’ll try to play around with the settings if it doesn’t work I’ll just stick to the second dot😉.. I wanted extra kinda of confluence 😂

dacanba wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:14 pm I have nothing more to tell you, clearly the problem depends on the brokers.

don't worry about that.
Leave it at that and let's move on.
Thank you
Ok.
funchi's daughter

The following bugs are now known. Please be aware of the following bugs when using the system.

The entry signal is displayed on the dashboard, but does not automatically trade.
 However, it seems to be only in some operating environment/broker environment.

The problem of automatic lot calculation when the maximum loss rate is set.
 However, currency pairs are not a problem. Commodities and Indices is not calculated correctly.
funchi's daughter

dacanba wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:42 pm You could make the system from the Alkemix trading system.
You can use 120 adaptive ema to replace trend reversals
Thank you
Would you mind demonstrating your idea if possible with a chart? Interesting but curious to know what makes you choose 120 Adaptive EMA compared to what Funchi's system is using. Thanks 👍

dacanba wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:42 pm You could make the system from the Alkemix trading system.
You can use 120 adaptive ema to replace trend reversals
Thank you
I chose 51 EMA as main trend direction after months of testing. This ma has been tested in 5 and 15M TF and chosen amongst hundreds of settings and different MAs.
I am very curious about your choice, perhaps this could be a change to consider for next version.

Can you explain in details your reason to change it?

Cheers.