✡ Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System ✡

INTRODUCTION
Hi guys - after receiving the honor to have a thread for my system, during the weekend I reviewed backtests and indicators' balancing. I updated everything, and this is Version 1.0 of the new system. This is what I traded in the last month and what I will trade in the next weeks.

I will update it regularly, as we never stop looking for improvements. Naturally, any suggestion to improve, change or evolve it will be more than welcome.

A small curiosity, the name is inspired by alchemy as I've been practicing traditional alchemy for more than 25 years and it sounded pretty appropriate. Alchemy is the art to see what others do not see, the art to mix common elements to create completely new forms. And this is what I tried to do with the trading system, I mixed elements from other systems, indicators created by the smartest coders around and spent months and months in the lab, working and re-working everything, until gold emerged.

Big thanks to @Xard777 @Kvak @MrTools @Funchi and @Jimmy for the inspirations and help. I really hope this little philosophical stone can help others to tramute trading efforts into pure gold.

QUICK RULES

TIME FRAME
The system works on all time frames, I backtested and traded mainly on 5M and 15M. I usually check bias on 1H and execute on 5H or, alternatively if have not much time to stay in front of the charts use 4H bias and execute on 15M.

TRADED INSTRUMENTS
GBPUSD (OR EURUSD), GBPJPY, XAUUSD, UK100 during London session
XAUUSD, US30, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY during New York session

LONG TRADES
1) Wait for sky blue Arrow signal from StepMA
2) Enter long when price is above the 51 MA trendline.
3) RSIOMA band needs to point UPWARD. Ideal condition is that arrow signal appears when RSIOMA is crossing up the 20 level. Otherwise it needs to be in the 20-50 area. ***DO NOT ENTER LONG IF THE RSIOMA BAND IS FLAT IN THE 0-20 AREA OR IF IT IS ABOVE 80***
4) The three histo lines need to be all sky blue as well.
5) Exit at contrary Arrow signal or trend change.

SHORT TRADES
All signals must be inverted compared to longs.

IMPORTANT NOTES
1) For safe trades long only when there is a zig-zag big sema arrow on the left pointing up and short when there is one pointing down.
2) The golden rule of trading the second dot of the zig-zag is always a great guide towards success.
3) Daily bias is very important too, therefore it is better to long only above the entry line or short only below it.
4) There is a Supply Demand button on the bottom left of the chart. I usually check it quicky to undeline consolidation zones or confirm a zig-zag top-bottom.

The secret of daily trade is convergence, if you wait for all elements on the chart to agree, the system will help you a lot. For me win rate is around 68-70%.

Version 1.0
With love.
+C+

Moving AveragesRe: ✡ Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System ✡

Cagliostro wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:03 pm Gold trade this morning - system is a standard Xard sema with SMC + StepMA for entries and MAs for trend confirmations.

I am sure I can improve it a lot, but for now it is very good. And, all the indicators are discoveries of this forum, so big thank you again.

PS: a MT5 porting of the StepMA for HA would be awesome for many of us, as the majority of props now accept only MT5. I use MT4 to execute and a copier takes care of the order dispatchment on different prop accounts, but a native MT5 system would make everything smoother.
Would be possible to share the template?

Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author johnere for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, stond

Re: ✡ Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System ✡

Cagliostro wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:03 pm Gold trade this morning - system is a standard Xard sema with SMC + StepMA for entries and MAs for trend confirmations.

I am sure I can improve it a lot, but for now it is very good. And, all the indicators are discoveries of this forum, so big thank you again.

PS: a MT5 porting of the StepMA for HA would be awesome for many of us, as the majority of props now accept only MT5. I use MT4 to execute and a copier takes care of the order dispatchment on different prop accounts, but a native MT5 system would make everything smoother.
What a chart 😍😍😍
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

DownloadRe: ✡ Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System ✡

johnere wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:05 pm Would be possible to share the template?

Thanks in advance
Sure, here you go. I added a new indicator, the GANN SWING that shows high probability swing points when a new leg is forming.

Today closed 3/3 wins, I am confident after almost 2 years that can share something also useful for other people. Cheers.

Cagliostro wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:48 pm Sure, here you go. I added a new indicator, the GANN SWING that shows high probability swing points when a new leg is forming.

Today closed 3/3 wins, I am confident after almost 2 years that can share something also useful for other people. Cheers.
Hi,
thanks for the template and indicators.
GOLD +95 pips :M5

Regards
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, ChuChu Rocket, maroka, Jimmy

Hi,

Attached is the Template of @Cagliostro : with few indicators only & some colour changes.

Please Note : All Indicators should be placed in Default MT4 Indicators Directory : MQL4\Indicators

All Indicators used are from previous post by user : @ Cagliostro : Cagliostro 2.0.rar : File
" post1295543837.html#p1295543837 "

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 13):
Barneyman45, Cagliostro, 88FX88, Spazmus, forrest85, ParallelNative, Jimmy, moey_dw, DaveTrader, ChuChu Rocket, maroka, JCCTREND, Sobe

LikeRe: ✡ Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System ✡

thomdel wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:04 am Hi,

Attached is the Template of @Cagliostro : with few indicators only & some colour changes.

Please Note : All Indicators should be placed in Default MT4 Indicators Directory : MQL4\Indicators

All Indicators used are from previous post by user : @ Cagliostro : Cagliostro 2.0.rar : File
" post1295543837.html#p1295543837 "

Thanks.
Great job mate, it looks better than mine! I will refine the system with time, and if I see interest I could start a thread. The Step MA is life changing, hope @kvak keeps researching and improving it.
These users thanked the author Cagliostro for the post (total 3):
thomdel, maroka, DaveTrader

LikeRe: Cagliostro's Alkemix Trading System

Cagliostro wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:48 pm Sure, here you go. I added a new indicator, the GANN SWING that shows high probability swing points when a new leg is forming.

StepMA Trading System 2.png
Some of you guys really have a knack for making systems here and this one deserves to have a topic of it's own. Thank you for your share Cagliostro I hope you don't mind but I've placed these posts under one thread so it doesn't get missed.

I've also attached the images to your posts too. The reason why we ask members to upload images to their posts is because image hosts will often remove files after a while (or even put subscription walls ie: Imageshack, Photobucket etc.) and then the images will be lost.

I really find this strategy to be appealing due to it's simplicity and it's just fast to load up too. Looking at it further, one can tell that a lot of time and thought has gone into it's settings including the Step MA periods. And once those histograms line up, you're set.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
moey_dw, DaveTrader, Curioso, Cagliostro, maroka, stond, Narutopips, JCCTREND, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7
An updated list of our most powerful reversal indicators 🆕
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.)
Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance