Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Heya Beautiful People!

For all the Paranoid like me, here it goes a very useful utility.
This Indicator/Utility, will take a screenshot every x time and send it to your email or save it on local folder.
ex. of the location to find the screenshots, it will differ from computer to computer according to your user name etc.
( C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\xxx04xxx4D6FCxxxx71xx7x\MQL4\Files\Truly ScreenShot Indicator)

IMPORTANT - I do not use it to send to email, only save it locally, as as Paranoid that I already am, all that info is personal, so I keep it private from any app or MT4 indicators.
So, unable to test that part. The Local Save is working correctly!
The second screenshot is the one taken by the Screenshot indicator.

Enjoy !
Hope will be useful for some of you!
:D

"Indicator settings:
<Settings Screenshot> time.
Start Time (hh:mm) The start time of the indicator.
End Time (hh:mm) The time the indicator is running. If both time settings are set at 0:00 or leave lines empty, the indicator will be run around the clock.
<Auto Screenshot Settings, the> automatic settings of the indicator.
Screenshot New Bar The indicator will take screenshots at the opening of each new bar on the current timeframe at true.
Screenshot Interval (minutes) If you set a value of more than 0, the indicator will start saving at a set interval within minutes of Start Time. Conveniently, if you want to keep a report with a difference different from the current timeframe, say every 4, 17 or 55 minutes.
<Open/Close Orders Screenshot Settings> Set up the indicator when you open/close orders.
Open/Close Chart TimeFrame Select the graph timeframe that will appear on the screenshot. If the current chart is not open – the indicator will open it, take a screenshot and close.
Orders Type Choose one of three options responsible for the type of orders: manual trading (with magic number 0), when trading advisers, or both modes together.
Screenshot Symbol Save screenshots of the opening/closing of the current pair on which the indicator is set, or for all currency pairs involved in the trade.
Screenshot Open Orders Save screenshots when you open trade orders.
Screenshot Close Orders Save screenshots when you close trading orders.
Screenshot Pendings Orders Save screenshots for pending orders. A screenshot of the opening or closing is selected in the two settings above.
<Send Notification/E-mail, > send notifications after screenshots are created.
Send Notification Choose one option when you want to send a notification to your phone or tablet to the MetaTrader4 app if you’ve set up Meta’uotes ID.
– Don’t send Don’t send notifications at all.
– Send when button pressed Send after you click the “ScreenShot” button.
– Send when New Bar open Send each time after the new bar appears on the schedule.
– Send in interval Send at a certain time interval in minutes set above in the settings.
– Send Open/Close orders Send after opening or closing the order
– Send All screenshots Send after each saved screenshot under any set conditions.
Send e-mail Send an email to the mail when you specify one of the notification options (chosen similarly to Send Notification)
Send image to email Send a screenshot to the mail. If the value is false, only a text notification will be sent.
SMTP Server The name is SMTP server. The default is for gmail.com. For another postal unit, the data can be found on the Internet.
SMTP Port Your server’s port number. By default, the port is listed for gmail.com
SMTP User name The address of your mail that you use to enter your personal office at the post office from which the letter will be sent.
SMTP Password Password from sender’s mail.
Requires SSL If the server supports the SSL connection, it is set to 1, or 0, if not.
Email To Address The address to which the letter will be sent
<Comments/Button settings>
Show Comments Show comments on the work of the indicator on the graph and on the stored images.
Comments Position Show comments on the work of the indicator on the graph and on the stored images.
Comments Color Color text labels notifications on the chart.
Show Journal Massage Show notifications about the activity of the indicator in the log.
Notification Language Choosing the comment language of the indicator: Russian or English.
Screenshot Button Display the “Screenshot” button on the graph to manually save screenshots. There are three colors to choose from: green, blue or red.
Button Position Choose one of the four screen angles on the graph for the location of the “Screenshot” button.
Button Distance X Retreat to the X “Screenshot” button in pixels from the chosen screen angle.
Button Distance Y Retreat to the Y “Screenshot” button in pixels from the chosen screen angle.
<ScreenShot Size>
Width (X pixels) The size of the stored X-by-Pixel image.
Height (Y pixels) The size of the stored Image by Y in pixels.
<Other settings>
Create Extra Folder Create additional folders with the name of a currency pair, a TF and a week to store images for more convenient storage. Choosing one of the options:
Symbol/TF/Week/ (Symbol/Timeframe/Current Week)
Symbol/TF/ (Symbol/Timeframe)
Symbol/Week/ (Symbol/Current Week)
TF/Week/ (Timeframe/Current Week)
Symbol/ (Symbol)
TF/ (Timeframe)
Week/ (Current Week)
Set Picture Name Set up a selection of one of the five options to save the image name: Character name, timeframe, Screenshot type, Date, and Time. Makes it easier to sort files according to your preferences.
Image Format Choose a file format to save an image: gif, bmp or png."
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 4):
galaxy, forex-nl, maroka, Guna369

dmnik wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:31 pm https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/749768

Hi dmnik,
Thank you very much for sharing this indicator. I was confident of holding this Nasdaq buy this long due to the mapped TP area gotten from the correction triangle.
This will change my life for the better. I think I'll take on learning more about Gann, cos this is just unbelievable.
Thanks again for sharing, and I hope this good measure comes back to you massively. Have profitable week ahead!
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, dmnik, numega

maroka wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:26 am I think I'll take on learning more about Gann, cos this is just unbelievable.
You might want to check out the gannmaintrend, gainmiddletrend, and gannmicrotrend MT5 indicators on MQL5.com. I manually installed these in MT5 some time ago. Minor code edits are needed to get them working, but those edits appear in the discussion below the indicators on MQL5.com.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
maroka, Forexlearner
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Experimenting while waiting for setups, i think good for sporting pre-setups for some . Use any overbought/oversold indi, wait for the price to be at extreme, big impulse, then wait for cumulative volume cut -3;3;5;-5 in opposite direction but not so extreme otherwise setup fails, give room for trade, then wait for the price to go more 3;-3;-5';5 and trade.Check zones on the left
post1295483088.html#p1295483088
length 2
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

M30
These users thanked the author Starfish for the post:
Antonov
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement