Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

dmnik wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:31 pm https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/749768

Hi dmnik,
Thank you very much for posting this indicator along with the video.
I use remote mt4 files which is not installed via standard mt4 installation so I am unable to download free or purchased stuff from mt4/5 website.
So it is an absolute treat for me you posting this Gann Legacy indicator.
I love it to bits as it is very easy to wrap my head around the workings of this indy. Truly marvelous and works great with my setups.
Thanks again dmnik, much appreciated.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, galaxy, Forexlearner, dmnik, Yuri_I, numega, maroka, pin12, Mickey Abi
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:04 am Hi dmnik,
Thank you very much for posting this indicator along with the video.
I use remote mt4 files which are not installed via standard mt4 installation so I am unable to download free or purchased stuff from the mt4/5 website.
So it is an absolute treat for me you posting this Gann Legacy indicator.
I love it to bits as it is very easy to wrap my head around the workings of this indy. Truly marvellous and works great with my setups.
Thanks again dmnik, much appreciated.
Xard777
I absolutely second that! It is just awesome and when I checked it with my BEATS V5 the accuracy was just fantastic. I cannot wait for Monday to come around ;)

XARD: In the meantime, you can backtest the indy using 4hr, 1hr, & 15m charts and hone your skills while waiting for Monday to come around.
Do the same as in the video, just reuse the one triangle and draw in the orange and green zones of probability or as I like to call it, the zones of profitability.
:In Love:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
galaxy, Forexlearner, Spazmus, dmnik
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XARD wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:51 am XARD: In the meantime, you can backtest the indy using 4hr, 1hr, & 15m charts and hone your skills while waiting for Monday to come around.
Do the same as in the video, just reuse the one triangle and draw in the orange and green zones of probability or as I like to call it, the zones of profitability.
:In Love:
Definitely 🔥💸📈💪🏽
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
dmnik
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:22 pm Interestingly, MQL5.com prohibits Sellers from promoting MQL5 Market products outside of the Market on the MQL5.com website. This is Pavel's bad... Not yours. :lol:
CORRECTION: MQL5 now allows Sellers to post blog articles with not only a link to commercial software but with a MQL5 created software widget as well. I'll likely be doing that too. :D
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

you know how MAs can be annoying when they output several false trend changes when almost flat?

well this indi tries to fix that problem by outputing a straight line when the slope of the MA is almost horizontal

line strength = 16
line strength = 8 Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 5):
xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, galaxy, Forexlearner, fxmoney