Re: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:53 am Added all the prices, averages, and ehler's rsi.
Dear Mrtools
Actually, this indicator is really impresve one, it is extremely very profitable if it is used correctely. I would appreciate if you may add the following whenever it is possible:
First: To add alerts for histogram bar for strong buy or sell as well as weak buy or sell.
Second: To add different color for weak buy or sell as they are both have same color (the defualt is 100,100,100, and red in the given photo)
Third: You may also adjust the colors setting as given in the photo
Many Thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
mrtools

talaate wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:00 pm Dear Mrtools
Actually, this indicator is really impresve one, it is extremely very profitable if it is used correctely. I would appreciate if you may add the following whenever it is possible:
First: To add alerts for histogram bar for strong buy or sell as well as weak buy or sell.
Second: To add different color for weak buy or sell as they are both have same color (the defualt is 100,100,100, and red in the given photo)
Third: You may also adjust the colors setting as given in the photo
Many Thanks

Being the histo coloring is based on the qqe crossing the dynamic zones not exactly sure how to go about coloring the neutral zones, think there is a way but not seeing it right now sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, RockRobb

dmnik wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:46 am I updated the second script from this author to version 5, fixed the errors that were in V4!
Is there anybody to know how this script from dmnik could be updated in Tradingview ? I would assume this indicator is for TV and not for MT4, right ?
This new version really looks promising.

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:13 am I apologize for not getting back with you totally forgot and for some reason got it into my head that you wanted a histogram, will work on it now.
This is the qqe crossing 50 with coloring and alerts. Which signal are you looking for coloring also?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
galaxy, RodrigoRT7, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:31 am This is the qqe crossing 50 with coloring and alerts. Which signal are you looking for coloring also?
Thanks! Thats fine, i realized the signal crossing wouldnt work because some times the atr crosses both sides sometimes so its better to just keep it rsi coloring
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post (total 2):
mrtools, RodrigoRT7
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:31 am This is the qqe crossing 50 with coloring and alerts. Which signal are you looking for coloring also?
Hi Mr Tools, how are you? I haven't been posting ideas here in a while, but one came to mind. Is there a possibility of including your Avgs + RMAs in this indicator?
and if possible, an avg filter to evaluate the crosses with the QQE?

Thank you very much in advance!!