Re: WW3 Countdown

wojtek wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:27 am The Kremlin is slowly, or maybe even quickly, becoming China's tributary.
And yes, this is not good news for the US.
At this point, I reiterate that China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia are already known in America as the New Axis Powers. Chinese nationals frequently go on media outlets and complain about America's superior nuclear submarines and X-37B space planes. The New Axis Powers are all well aware of our superior deterrents, so no worries over here.😉
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 3):
WOLF, wojtek, vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:28 am At this point, I reiterate that China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia are already known in America as the New Axis Powers. Chinese nationals frequently go on media outlets and complain about America's superior nuclear submarines and X-37B space planes. The New Axis Powers are all well aware of our superior deterrents, so no worries over here.😉
till they drop an emp
lol they will probably
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post (total 2):
JohnnyRy, vvFish
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

WOLF wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:44 am till they drop an emp
lol they will probably
Ooh. An EMP... in exchange for glowing red-hot cylinder of tungsten screaming in at over 50,000 MPH from space a.k.a., Rod From God. All it takes is one NATO country to trigger it. Sound like a fair exchange?
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
WOLF, vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:53 am Ooh. An EMP... in exchange for glowing red-hot cylinder of tungsten screaming in at over 50,000 MPH from space. All it takes is one NATO country to trigger it. Sound like a fair exchange?
:eh: we dont know what kind of emps they have or where
all i know is when china gets the chance it will
JohnnyRy, vvFish

WOLF wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:54 am :eh: we dont know what kind of emps they have or where
all i know i when china gets the chance it will
I suppose that the New Axis Powers could have an EMP rocket that chases our X-37B's around in space. Of course, the X-37B's may have a microwave gun. Star Wars!🚀
WOLF, vvFish

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 am I suppose that the New Axis Powers could have an EMP rocket that chases our X-37B's around in space. Of course, the X-37B may have a microwave gun. Star Wars!🚀
Lol Chancellor Valorums running around out here

"are you threatening me master jedi?"

the senate will decide your fate

"i am the senate raghhh"
JohnnyRy, vvFish

WOLF wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:00 am Lol Chancellor Valorums running around out here

"are you threatening me master jedi?"

the senate will decide your fate

"i am the senate raghhh"
😅😂🤣
WOLF, vvFish

Its a chain of betrayel
Soros, Gates, and Schwab betrayed Obama and Hillary who betrayed Joe who betrayed Israel
Chinas sick of our crap and Russia is sick of our crap but it was only bate from the originals

Then there is Trump who played into the trap and now wants out of it
but Biden has already started the war
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post (total 3):
JohnnyRy, vvFish, wojtek

WOLF wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:17 am Its a chain of betrayel
Soros, Gates, and Schwab betrayed Obama and Hillary who betrayed Joe who betrayed Israel
Chinas sick of our sh** and Russia is sick of our sh** but it was only bate from the originals

Then there is Trump who played into the trap and now wants out of it
but Biden has already started the war
😅🤣😂 You're making my Friday night after the market closed because I don't party anymore.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 3):
WOLF, vvFish, wojtek

;) General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine / General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
1 hour ·
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.22 to 18.05.24 were approximately:
of personnel / personnel ‒ about 491080 (+1210) persons / persons,
tanks ‒ 7560 (+13) units,
armored combat vehicles / APV ‒ 14595 (+43) units,
artillery systems – 12,639 (+36) units,
RSZV / MLRS – 1071 (+0) units,
anti-aircraft warfare systems ‒ 801 (+1) units,
aircraft – 354 (+1) units,
helicopters – 326 (+0) units,
UAV operational-tactical level – 10108 (+35),
cruise missiles ‒ 2203 (+3),
ships / boats / warships / boats ‒ 26 (+0) units,
submarines - 1 (+0) units,
vehicles and fuel tanks – 17169 (+65) units,
special equipment / special equipment ‒ 2075 (+6)
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."