Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Redman wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:59 pm Dear Xard777,
is there a possibility or intend to port your system to MQL5 ? Would love to see that.
And another question is: Have you ever thought about making an EA out of your system?

If i can contribute to that in any kind, just let me know.
Best regards,
Redman

P.S.: Combined your system with BeatlemaniaSA Beats V5, with individual settings for the indicators.
Where can I download the indicator?

Today's trading on the NIKKEI and hitting my target (Goldilocks target of 26%).

This strategy is equally applicable to GOLD and DOW, or even a combination of all three markets.

Here's a breakdown of today's NIKKEI trades:
1. I observed the price descending from a Square Top pattern.
2. Taking a SELL trade off the Index Entry level the price continued down and broke below the Daily Open level, presenting my first opportunity to secure profit$ at the 1st Dot indicator (that said, I had already bailed my position as I had decent Pip$ worth booking).
3. The price then increased slightly above the Daily Open, forming a 2nd Dot. As it began to decline again and cross below the Daily Open, it marked an excellent entry point. The overall market sentiment appeared bearish, and the price was crossing below all the EMAs on the M5 timeframe. So my second SELL trade was taking.
4. Finally, I would close out and book my Pip$ upon reaching the Arrow Dot indicator (except, I bailed earlier again as I blew past my daily % target, but hopefully, you get the picture).
Xard777

Off to bed for a power nap ZZZZzzz
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
maroka, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, RobertPoznan, Curioso, Forexlearner, Redman, lukgoku, 88FX88, satyafx, JCCTREND, Musashi, LorenzoNexus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 pm Today's trading on the NIKKEI and hitting my target (Goldilocks target of 26%).

This strategy is equally applicable to GOLD and DOW, or even a combination of all three markets.

2. Taking a SELL trade off the Index Entry level the price continued down and broke below the Daily Open level, presenting my first opportunity to secure profit$ at the 1st Dot indicator (that said, I had already bailed my position as I had decent Pip$ worth booking).
3. The price then increased slightly above the Daily Open, forming a 2nd Dot. As it began to decline again and cross below the Daily Open, it marked an excellent entry point. The overall market sentiment appeared bearish, and the price was crossing below all the EMAs on the M5 timeframe. So my second SELL trade was taking.
4. Finally, I would close out and book my Pip$ upon reaching the Arrow Dot indicator (except, I bailed earlier again as I blew past my daily % target, but hopefully, you get the picture).
Xard777

How do I get all the metrics shown in the image?
XARD: Originally it was XU v007 setup but I changed the XARD UNIVERSE & INDEX ENTRY indicators from the original version (now posted in the last couple of posts).
These users thanked the author VIP11872213 for the post (total 3):
Musashi, Erebøs_X, LorenzoNexus

xard777 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 pm Today's trading on the NIKKEI and hitting my target (Goldilocks target of 26%).

Xard777

Hello xard777,

Thank you for the new release of "XU v007-XARD UNIVERSE" :)
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
Forexlearner