Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

-L- wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 am Hi dear Kvak, thanks a lot for this new version and the new features.

would it be possible to do something like the genesis matrix tape (I think that was it) that make a kinda of simplified histogram of up trend/no trend/down trend?

like the one in the screenshot inside the yellow rectangle?
Genesis Matrix (Tape) Histogram for clear Buy & Sell signals

Here is new genessis tape.

PS: For the original version of Genesis Matrix, please see here: Original Genesis Matrix for MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
-L-, talaate, thomdel, 88FX88, Forexlearner, boytoy, Jimmy, josi, Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, specialkey, Shelwin51, RodrigoRT7, RobertPoznan

kvak wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:11 am Here is new genessis tape.
-L- wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 am would it be possible to do something like the genesis matrix tape (I think that was it) that make a kinda of simplified histogram of up trend/no trend/down trend?
Nice request L and new Genesis Tape indicator by Kvak which gives more certain signals now even if they are a bit more delayed but its better for big trends. The original Genesis is suited for scalping and early entries but not as safe to use as this new one.

I couldn't help but notice are you still using Windows XP in 2024? Are you able to run your programs okay?

boytoy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:04 pm Nice request L and new Genesis Tape indicator by Kvak which gives more certain signals now even if they are a bit more delayed but its better for big trends. The original Genesis is suited for scalping and early entries but not as safe to use as this new one.

I couldn't help but notice are you still using Windows XP in 2024? Are you able to run your programs okay?
Hi boytoy,

actually im using win 11, just that the genesis matrix was one of the first systems I ever tried and at that time i really liked it, so when I noticed kvak updating and improving the indicator I was quite excited and remembered how good was the "tape" version since it allowed you to have a cleaner chart. the picture uploaded was in fact one I got from searching the genesis strategy in google