Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 am Hello SOLESHOE,

#1. DailyOpen are bellow so we are looking an sell entry
#2. After the SemaDown we see an pattern like down (in this case is cyan dot) but in this point the candles are above the cancles and EMA, so we wait for the 2nd dot above the DailyOpen
#3. In this case is the 4th and are bellow the DailyOpen (point #1) and wait the close candle on red, and background is red and enter on that with (StopLoss on #8)
#4. For start learning in my opinion is great an tp100points in chart, but when you are reading the chart in live data see the Spike at close candle, and exit on current position
#5. Are the same rules described on point #3. the 2nd dot is atuality your 6th point and an Stop Loss in #8
#6. Is the same point described on point #4
#7. The ADR stills -15%
#8. To protect your account or position the StopLoss is smooth above your previous dot cyan
I had a revelation this morning while reading your descriptive post once again :D

Stop me if i am wrong, but i should consider BUY position after a 2nd dot appears above EMA,
and a SELL position after 2nd dot appears below the EMA ? (or at least 1st dot, if 2nd dot is not, starting from 2nd ocurrence in the 1-2 sequence)

*considering 2nd dot in a 1-2 sequence from the sema arrow (1-2, 1-2, 1-2, etc)
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post (total 2):
Curioso, xard777

SOLESHOE wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 pm I had a revelation this morning while reading your descriptive post once again :D

Stop me if i am wrong, but i should consider BUY position after a 2nd dot appears above EMA,
and a SELL position after 2nd dot appears below the EMA ?

*considering 2nd dot in a 1-2 sequence from the sema arrow (1-2, 1-2, 1-2, etc)
Hello SOLESHOE,

In this last days doing DCA, very busy days and preparing for the halving on BTC on this night.

About your question, let me share with 2nd dot provided from Neroloft, Background and DailyOpen and Painel1 provided by xard777 v65 and ATS provided by BeatlemaniaSA.

#1. Big Sema
#2. 1st dot and then wait
#3. 2nd dot and wait for the signal
#4. We receive alert, wait for the close candle, and observe...
#5. DailyOpen is bellow
#6. ADR is -15% and lets gooo

Don´t be greedy, so we using TP=100points or Trail=200points with StepTrail=100points

Note: You may have an StopLoss on 1st on 2nd dot
Attachments
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 4):
SOLESHOE, satyafx, specialkey, Banzai

Curioso wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 pm Hello SOLESHOE,

In this last days doing DCA, very busy days and preparing for the halving on BTC on this night.

About your question, let me share with 2nd dot provided from Neroloft, Background and DailyOpen and Painel1 provided by xard777 v65 and ATS provided by BeatlemaniaSA.

#1. Big Sema
#2. 1st dot and then wait
#3. 2nd dot and wait for the signal
#4. We receive alert, wait for the close candle, and observe...
#5. DailyOpen is bellow
#6. ADR is -15% and lets gooo

Don´t be greedy, so we using TP=100points or Trail=200points with StepTrail=100points
okay, thanks for the correction :)
so 2nd dot position from the EMA is not important because we have to wait for a candle to cross EMA then closing (bellow for a sell, and above for a buy) ?
rules order are then:
1. Sema Arrow direction
2. wait for 2nd dot
3. wait for price EMA crossing in the direction of (1)
4. place order after crossing candle closing confirmation

Daily open should be considered as sema arrow confirmation ?
1- down arrow prefered if price bellow daily open
2- up arrow prefered if price is above daily open

SOLESHOE wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm okay, thanks for the correction :)
so 2nd dot position from the EMA is not important because we have to wait for a candle to cross EMA then closing (bellow for a sell, and above for a buy) ?
rules order are then:
1. Sema Arrow direction
2. wait for 2nd dot
3. wait for price EMA crossing in the direction of (1)
4. place order at candle closing confirmation
Confirm allways with DailyOpen and ADR level, the background it powerfull. But wait for the close candle, during the candle have recalculating/repaint..
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 4):
SOLESHOE, satyafx, xard777, numega

Hello Friends,

Let me share a tip if you are struggling in learning process of "XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System"

1. Trading is not a game
2. Patient and keep focus when observe the chart on current timeframe provided on alerts
3. Even if it appears an alert, keep calm, observe all indicators provided by xard777 in every template, not necessary add more indicators
4. Make the chart clearer without confusing, otherwise it becomes more difficult to read
5. If you have doubts switch to higher timeframe like H1/H4/D1, but i still continue to prefer M15
6. Don´t be afraid to ask questions, it means you are and improve your knowledge, and share experiences and ideas to grow up together
7. If your approach doesn´t mean it strategy does not work, but your analysis does not correct. Repeat the process to catch the trend in method you want to, and adjust your mindset
8. Protect your position always with Stoploss
9. Don´t be greedy, if you missed a position, no worried, there a lot of opportunities everyday
10. When you understand this logic even if it's still an old version, is possible life changing
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 9):
specialkey, xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, Mickey Abi, SOLESHOE, stond, numega, Erebøs_X

ffsss wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:37 am For sell you want it to be below daily open and above for buy rigth? Yes of course
And what do you look for in the ADR? The percentage Watch for <-15% for sell and >+15% for buy
Hello ffsss,

Even the rest os values like spread, is important to, but the important idea in that painel1 is ADR level, but is my personal opinion.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

Curioso wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:46 am Hello ffsss,

Even the rest os values like spread, is important to, but the important idea in that painel1 is ADR level, but is my personal opinion.
But i mean if adr is -15% then it will always be below daily open no? so there is no point in checking both? (i dont use that panel because my mt4 freezes so i dont know exactly what it measures) could i have the adr indicator separatedly?

ffsss wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:06 pm But i mean if adr is -15% then it will always be below daily open no? so there is no point in checking both? (i dont use that panel because my mt4 freezes so i dont know exactly what it measures) could i have the adr indicator separatedly?
Hello ffsss,

Exactly correct, but any version freezes your MT4? How many Gb of ram you have in your computer?

For example, to BTC today I'm using the latest template (is v010), so we see BigSemaDown as major trend is down, but we see an blue dot, and next 2nd minidot, but adr continues negative, so we wait to all conditions are matched to buy entry.

Im looking for a valid entry on buy, but in a few hours maybe changes everything about the current trend.
Attachments