Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm Hello Lenovo,

Excelent news, if you don´t mind i share my opinion in your one position

#1, be carefull on this because the DailyOpen is above and increase you DD=DrawDown and it correct in the oposite direction and can blow your account (unless you have an SL=StopLoss)

Keep going and you archive many pips as you desired.
I'll stop today thanks again to everyone
Attachments
These users thanked the author Lenovo for the post:
Curioso

Curioso wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am Hello ffsss,

I never used that software, i prefered to use and learning entry points in Strategy Tester on MetaTrader4, it´s works and simple to use.

Sorry my mistake i wanted to quote coolcrow
Coolcrow wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:41 pm I've never had a problem with Soft4FX. Even on my old laptop. Here is the one that I use and a guide on how to use it properly. Just copy the ex4 file to your experts folder and restart mt4 then refresh your indicators. Should work just fine.
Hi, i managed to use the soft4fx simulator, and i would like to ask if there is any way to do the simulation with renko instead of standard chart?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Curioso

Curioso wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am Hello ffsss,

I never used that software, i prefered to use and learning entry points in Strategy Tester on MetaTrader4, it´s works and simple to use.

Sorry my mistake i wanted to quote coolcrow
Coolcrow wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:41 pm I've never had a problem with Soft4FX. Even on my old laptop. Here is the one that I use and a guide on how to use it properly. Just copy the ex4 file to your experts folder and restart mt4 then refresh your indicators. Should work just fine.
Hi, i managed to use the soft4fx simulator, and i would like to ask if there is any way to do the simulation with renko instead of standard chart?

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:17 pm Think outside the box...
Xard777

Hello XARD. Could you say if you have achieved any of these goals? Tell us a little about your success or failure in reaching your $1 million goal.

What are the risks with such trading, taking 8-10% per day, because sometimes the market goes against our transaction and, at best, we lose 5-10% percent if we set a stop. Those who do not place a stop may lose more or have their deposit completely wiped out. Tell us about your mode of limiting losses and your losing streak, because the market is not always kind to us (at least it often hits me with a huge baton))).

You may have already answered this question, since the topic is very long. Could you please share your opinion again.
Thank you in advance)

Directional Play: Focus on the last arrow on your chart. Trade in the direction indicated by that arrow.

EMA Confirmation: Wait for the price to cross the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) line. This confirms the move and provides additional confidence.

Visual Charts: Stick to visual charts that align with your strategy.

Second Dot Rule: Always wait for a second dot before taking action. Blue/Pink dots are particularly reliable. You can even trade the smaller white dots within the Blue/Pink dot cycle.

Trust Your Instincts: When in doubt, trust your gut feeling. Don’t hesitate to exit a trade if needed. Remember, a win is a win.

Sessional Trades:
JP225: Look for significant moves during the Asian session.
GOLD: Focus on the London session.
DOW: Trade during the US session.

Trading Sequence:
During the London session, trade GOLD based on the last arrow and EMA crossing.
Use the profits from GOLD as your “house money” for US session trades.
In the US session, consider trading the DOW using the same principles.
Adjust based on your sleep cycle: If you’re active during the Asian and London sessions, start with JP225 followed by GOLD.

Keep It Simple: Trading doesn’t need to be complicated. Follow the trend, especially when the EMA line is crossed in the direction of the last arrow.

Enjoy It: Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
Happy trading! 📈🤑
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world