Re: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

REDntense wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 am Continued
Next
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
Starfish
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 amNext
Attachments
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Last trade of the day
Attachments
Starfish

Template with a new style
Attachments
Starfish

SijjiN wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:30 am
Might work for you
These users thanked the author Starfish for the post:
REDntense
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

BTC-H4
Attachments

:Fire:
Attachments

REDntense wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:03 pm :Fire:
Fi-yer 🥵
Attachments

TODAY
Attachments
Starfish

REDntense wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:58 am TODAY
Attachments