Re: Action Threshold Trading System

Nothing special on that paid system than stolen indicators, we can't try out without registration. Very long Terms and conditions, but no address. They pretend to give anybody 25000 $ REAL trading accounts with their platform. Be very suspicious, please.
The thread has no indicators, seems to be a big ad without consideration of others ideas. I would put it commercial section.

Re: Action Threshold Trading System

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:32 am Nothing special on that paid system than stolen indicators, we can't try out without registration. Very long Terms and conditions, but no address. They pretend to give anybody 25000 $ REAL trading accounts with their platform. Be very suspicious, please.
The thread has no indicators, seems to be a big ad without consideration of others ideas. I would put it commercial section.
Dude I am using ATS and it is very good u don't need any indicators believe me, ATS is prefect. if you don't like it then switch what ever u like.
These users thanked the author amirvaighan1362 for the post:
Samoth