Action Threshold Trading System

Here is my performance on ATS system, I recently started to use this system, and here is my 10-day performance (account history) it on a demo account and I treated it like a real account. Still in progress. I share my recent trades here hope all have nice pips ;) :Fire: :thumbup:

I am on 5 min Entry time frame and I analyse higher time frames (H4, D1) in order to find frameworks and bias trends to enter the trade. You can access the ATS video library here in this link : post1295521363.html#p1295521363
(special thanks to the Beatle in advance for the video library share and his system based on) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author amirvaighan1362 for the post (total 3):
eduarescobar, Nabs, RodrigoRT7

Re: Action Threshold Trading System

Nabs wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:40 pm Thank you for this thread, i'm in the process of learning ATS, can you tell me what are the criterias that trigger your entry please
Hey Nabs, yeah sure, you have to first look at your higher timeframe chart lets say you are using H4 and daily as your higher timeframe, you find the directional bias and prediction for the price movements during a day or even 4 hours, after that you look at the 5 min chart to see any framework established or not, expansion box, or fair value.

for the sell entry, if your directional bias is short, you only sell above the fair value line, and for the buy entry, if your directional bias is long you look for buy below the fair value line of the framework.

I hope I explained enough. have nice trades dude ;)
These users thanked the author amirvaighan1362 for the post (total 2):
Nabs, RodrigoRT7

Re: Action Threshold Trading System

amirvaighan1362 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:03 pm Hey Nabs, yeah sure, you have to first look at your higher timeframe chart lets say you are using H4 and daily as your higher timeframe, you find the directional bias and prediction for the price movements during a day or even 4 hours, after that you look at the 5 min chart to see any framework established or not, expansion box, or fair value.

for the sell entry, if your directional bias is short, you only sell above the fair value line, and for the buy entry, if your directional bias is long you look for buy below the fair value line of the framework.

I hope I explained enough. have nice trades dude ;)
Thanks for you answer, what do you use to identify HTF bias : ATS trend or candle color or dow theory ?