Re: Action Threshold Trading System

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:32 am Nothing special on that paid system than stolen indicators, we can't try out without registration. Very long Terms and conditions, but no address. They pretend to give anybody 25000 $ REAL trading accounts with their platform. Be very suspicious, please.
The thread has no indicators, seems to be a big ad without consideration of others ideas. I would put it commercial section.
it is not a stolen indicator there are a lot of thoughts behind it, I like Wade ideas and system, and ATS is awesome, I used to try out a lot of other systems, and this is the perfect one for me.
These users thanked the author amirvaighan1362 for the post:
Samoth

amirvaighan1362 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:57 am it is not a stolen indicator there are a lot of thoughts behind it, I like Wade ideas and system, and ATS is awesome, I used to try out a lot of other systems, and this is the perfect one for me.
Same here, I just love it ;)

Even more after I watched 200+ hours of webinars and videos.

One of the best systems I have ever traded :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
amirvaighan1362
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:18 am Same here, I just love it ;)

Even more after I watched 200+ hours of webinars and videos.

One of the best systems I have ever traded :thumbup:
everyone has to watch these videos, since they are still "public".

thankyou Amir, Samoth and Beatle.

I'm still learning, but now on a micro live account

https://vimeo.com/user134418004

By the way, the Assistant EA and ATS Framework Indicators are in this forum, all versions.

Now it's time to do your homework with the forum search engine.
Attachments
These users thanked the author numega for the post (total 2):
amirvaighan1362, Samoth
Trade with Patience: ATS + BeastV5 + VWAP