Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:56 am Oh I see. Thought the little difference between the two versions when I set Dev=2 is because of different ways of dev calculation. Btw could you add median body price(CO/2) and average price(HLCO/4) please? Many thanks.
Added all the prices and the spread and channel comments.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
dmnik, ixion700, RodrigoRT7, alexm, talaate, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am Added all the prices and the spread and channel comments.
Thanks Mr Tools, has tested enable DLL, unzip to library, loaded your latest VHP channel (btn).ex4 but in expert tab it said cannot open file? any idea what's wrong?

You've uploaded 2x !VHP the 31kb the earlier one it hang cannot load screen freezed,
the 47KB newer one said cannot open file below error message:

"2024.03.23 01:53:47.757 cannot open file 'C:\Users\elite12968\Desktop\nic42\MQL4\indicators\!divergence\! VHP channel (btn).ex4' [2]"

Gmptp wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:55 am Thanks Mr Tools, has tested enable DLL, unzip to library, loaded your latest VHP channel (btn).ex4 but in expert tab it said cannot open file? any idea what's wrong?

You've uploaded 2x !VHP the 31kb the earlier one it hang cannot load screen freezed,
the 47KB newer one said cannot open file below error message:

"2024.03.23 01:53:47.757 cannot open file 'C:\Users\elite12968\Desktop\nic42\MQL4\indicators\!divergence\! VHP channel (btn).ex4' [2]"
Problem I always forget to do is load the dll in the extra mt4 library, can't think what it is called now.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:43 am Here is an easy to follow template. Similar to Guppy MMA only - in my opinion - more simple for those who understand how BB's work.
I have named them MBD - for Multiple Band Deviations.
The template is specificallyfor 1m scalper chart traders.
The alert is for ease of trading.
If trading longer periods than 1m scalping change the setting to 21-4-4.
TEAMTRADER
Multiple Band Deviations
(on/off button)

credit: TEAMTRADER
released date: April 4, 2024
template for mt4: Multiple Band Deviations template by TEAMTRADER

In this version, you can choose any of the 4 basic Moving Averages: SMA, EMA, LWMA, SMMA.

So how do you trade?

If the candles are hugging the upper bands, then go LONG.
Vice versa for shorts.
If the candles are hugging the lower bands, then go SHORT.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
Starfish, TransparentTrader, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, moey_dw, Mickey Abi, TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:43 am I have named them MBD - for Multiple Band Deviations.
The template is specificallyfor 1m scalper chart traders.
The alert is for ease of trading.
If trading longer periods than 1m scalping change the setting to 21-4-4.
TEAMTRADER
Banzai wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:21 am credit: TEAMTRADER
released date: April 4, 2024
They work really well and the bands act as a dynamic support & resistance. Thanks Banzai and Teamtrader you guys rock.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
Banzai, moey_dw, TEAMTRADER
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:49 pm They work really well and the bands act as a dynamic support & resistance. Thanks Banzai and Teamtrader you guys rock.

Thanks.
Many thanks Banzai - it has made it much easier to create a winning template. I have loaded this one using on-screen stochs levels and will post the indicators in the 'interesting' thread.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, Mickey Abi, TransparentTrader, vvFish, Banzai