Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

Hi mrtools,kvak, banzai, jeff,and all the other great guys...Is it possible to make an indicator based on logic: bb and ma, choosable options for those two, and when ma crosses the upper or lower bend indicator should give us an alarm/arrow print...Seems simple but I can not find it here,maybe there is already somewhere on the forum :eh: .All the best
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

charli wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:10 pm Hi mrtools,kvak, banzai, jeff,and all the other great guys...Is it possible to make an indicator based on logic: bb and ma, choosable options for those two, and when ma crosses the upper or lower bend indicator should give us an alarm/arrow print...Seems simple but I can not find it here,maybe there is already somewhere on the forum :eh: .All the best
Something like THIS?

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:07 am This is another bollinger squeeze, this version is using jurik's velocity for the histogram, for the keltner and the bands you have a choice 9 different ma types and the 33 price options, There is also a choice between using standard error, custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.
Hallo MrTools,
While on the search, I found this image of an indicator I'm searching.
The upper indicator, which looks like bollinger bands but only displayed as horizontal sr lines?
Do you know where I can find this or a similar BB indicator? I know, it's 5 years ago and i know you said you lost a lot of your old codes, but i thought i'll try my luck. Couldn't find it on the posts befor and after that post, also seached on the FF forum.
Attachments

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Abdi wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:35 pm Hallo MrTools,
While on the search, I found this image of an indicator I'm searching.
The upper indicator, which looks like bollinger bands but only displayed as horizontal sr lines?
Do you know where I can find this or a similar BB indicator? I know, it's 5 years ago and i know you said you lost a lot of your old codes, but i thought i'll try my luck. Couldn't find it on the posts befor and after that post, also seached on the FF forum.
Hello,
If I remember right, think that was a murray math indicator, will look but don't think I have it anymore. Think it was murray math short line or something like that.