🤨 Eightcap Demo account MT4 close order and disappeared from Journal

Who has ever encountered an incident like this? Order disappeared (close previous order as well)

Today while testing the indicator. Additional orders have been opened as shown in the picture, but the orders that were opened together with the original orders have closed. There isn't any in history. There are only the same items that were opened before, indicating that they are closed.

EightCap Demo Account
Attachments
These users thanked the author samwise27 for the post:
galaxy

Re: 🤨 Eightcap Demo account MT4 close order and disappeared from Journal

samwise27 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 pm Who has ever encountered an incident like this? Order disappeared (close previous order as well)

Today while testing the indicator. Additional orders have been opened as shown in the picture, but the orders that were opened together with the original orders have closed. There isn't any in history. There are only the same items that were opened before, indicating that they are closed.

EightCap Demo Account
Never (ever) seen that happen before and I've used some of the shittest brokers no man should even know about.

Did you ask their support team? What did they say 🤔
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

samwise27 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 pm Who has ever encountered an incident like this? Order disappeared (close previous order as well)

EightCap Demo Account
Stay away from these swindlers a lot of bad stories about this broker Eightcap from Melbourne - Australia....... stop hunting, denying withdrawals and claiming trader used arbitrage, huge latency and more man....... ditch them they already playing games with you just on a demo lol
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
galaxy, GoldenBrett90, ChuChu Rocket, samwise27
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

EightCap Demo Account
Service team answer

ME : before didn't have an expiration date, right? When I was trading on a real account Now I'm about to start trading again, so I'll test it first.

Eightcap Thailand : If it is a demo account on the MT4 platform, it will be valid for 30 days.
And if it is a demo account, the MT5 platform will be able to use it all the time. If there is regular use But if it hasn't been used for more than 30 days, it will be deactivated as well.

samwise27 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:39 am Service team answer

ME : before didn't have an expiration date, right? When I was trading on a real account Now I'm about to start trading again, so I'll test it first.

Eightcap Thailand : If it is a demo account on the MT4 platform, it will be valid for 30 days.
And if it is a demo account, the MT5 platform will be able to use it all the time. If there is regular use But if it hasn't been used for more than 30 days, it will be deactivated as well.
There you go. No problems then!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎