HappyRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:00 pm Yes, updates come out constantly. Those versions that were published on this resource have expired.

Current situation for Gold...

Screenshot_342.png
Dear ImpLaNT,
First sorry for my english, this is my first post in FS.
Recently, I also tried to run Orbit without success because it looks that the version has expired.
Could you be so kind to share the version you have for our further testings? or at least indicate where we can find it...

Thanks in advance.
These users thanked the author anscari1714 for the post:
ImpLaNT

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

anscari1714 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:24 pm Dear ImpLaNT,
First sorry for my english, this is my first post in FS.
Recently, I also tried to run Orbit without success because it looks that the version has expired.
Could you be so kind to share the version you have for our further testings? or at least indicate where we can find it...

Thanks in advance.
Perhaps someday Orbit will appear in the public domain. I can't know when and through what resources this will happen. This will be decided by the author of this product known as Darkdoji.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
anscari1714

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji was way ahead of his time…

Probably wont be mass produced
For the simple fact
Broker manipulation
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency