Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

SijjiN wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:35 am Buddy, the Blue Arrow repaints like a maniac, and the other arrow does not repaint much, disappears and appears in better place... ( but more rarely )
The blue arrow is dangerous :lmao: one needs to be very careful, moves like Michael Jackson!! :lmao:

I hope you can understand from this GIF ( picture ).
hhahah.. yea got it..
if you did experiment with this arrows, is it disappear on current bar or later when price goes against the arrow direction!
why i ask, this arrow give me a good signal with S/R levels zone
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
SijjiN
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:40 am hhahah.. yea got it..
if you did experiment with this arrows, is it disappear on current bar or later when price goes against the arrow direction!
why i ask, this arrow give me a good signal with S/R levels zone
If you pay attention to it, on the GIF you can see the Green Arrow disappear and appear at a better place, but, if you understand it correctly, you will be able to use it for your advantage in conjunction with SnR or a moving average or both.
Just take in consideration how nervous/temperamental the blue arrow is and how the Green can move from one place to the next.
Attachments

SijjiN wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:48 am If you pay attention to it, on the GIF you can see the Green Arrow disappear and appear at a better place, but, if you understand it correctly, you will be able to use it for your advantage in conjunction with SnR or a moving average or both.
Just take in consideration how nervous/temperamental the blue arrow is and how the Green can move from one place to the next.
i saw the gif... what i wonder, why down blue dwn arrows are in red bearish bar in chart where as in jif all are in bullish bar :(
something missing..

did you notice this!

SijjiN wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:46 am Yes, all repainting, and because of the nature of the test I ran, the blue arrow keeps adding without deleting the previous bar, so we can see better the repainting effect.
On a live chart, the other blue arrows will disappear and only the present blue arrow will stay.
let open market and see..
am curious about the blue some up arrow that shows in bullish bar and dn arrow on bearish bar.
i think the when low price of bullish comes blue up arrow appear on that .. and opposite for dn arrow.

sal wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:12 am let open market and see..
am curious about the blue some up arrow that shows in bullish bar and dn arrow on bearish bar.
i think the when low price of bullish comes blue up arrow appear on that .. and opposite for dn arrow.
Maybe in this GIF will be easier to see better the arrow movements. ( Redrawing )
Attachments
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

LikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

SijjiN wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:25 am Maybe in this GIF will be easier to see better the arrow movements. ( Redrawing )
Love this example and really like how you make these chart/price movement GIF's top effort and displays a real clear picture of what's going on compared to single screenshots 👏
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, macd & rsi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:25 pm Love this example and really like how you make these chart/price movement GIF's top effort and displays a real clear picture of what's going on compared to single screenshots 👏
i have something which get good signal and its NRP signal
BUT ONLY FOR 1BAR EXPIRY in m1 chart tested
if use martingail 2setp 100% win
if use martingail 1setp 80% win
non martingail 73% win
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, rpm777