Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:56 am Made this with some others type of channel/bands ( envelope, H/L, ATR and BB).
Some settings are not bad, but you must experimenting with periods/deviations.
Keep in mind that MAIN MA must be always slowest than channel/band, to function properly.
Also added alerts and arrows.

Edit :

Respected kvak,

If you find this useful for all users : Request to Please Kindly Add to Indicator : ma (+ channel extended)
1) Colour Candles
2) Option to change colours for line, candles --- in Main Menu : as available in your / mrtools Sir other Indicators
2) Button

Thanks for all the experiments, mods, ideas, buttons, drop-down meanus, indicator shares.

Thanks for all the indicators.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RodrigoRT7

thomdel wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:20 pm Edit :

Respected kvak,

If you find this useful for all users : Request to Please Kindly Add to Indicator : ma (+ channel extended)
1) Colour Candles
2) Option to change colours for line, candles --- in Main Menu : as available in your / mrtools Sir other Indicators
2) Button

Thanks for all the experiments, mods, ideas, buttons, drop-down meanus, indicator shares.

Thanks for all the indicators.
Hello.
I made this version with candles and button, but I must deleted some menus, because is full MTF call.....sorry...

EDIT: Added one new menu show/hide main MA
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
TransparentTrader, TECHHDATE07, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, 太虚一毫, josi, thomdel, SijjiN, muhammadFarooq2k20

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:28 am Hello.
I made this version with candles and button, but I must deleted some menus, because is full MTF call.....sorry...

Didn't find true/false that only shows candles.

It's interesting to increase this true/false.

Because I want to use a candle with 2x ma (+squezed + BT) with ma (+ channel extended + BT). :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:57 pm Didn't find true/false that only shows candles.

It's interesting to increase this true/false.

Because I want to use a candle with 2x ma (+squezed + BT) with ma (+ channel extended + BT). :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
OK, I added menu for show/hide MAIN MA.
Because of this small change I did not release a new version, siply download corrected version from my original post HERE
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, thomdel

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:30 pm It seems that the default parameters are also very good! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the release of the histo version by the teacher.

The merit is immeasurable! :thumbup:
.....And here is histogram version of this indicator...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, thomdel

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:40 am Moving Average Ribbon based on Regularized Relative Moving Average

In case of experimenting I made this ribbon based on regularized relative MA (Thanks for idea from Mrtools).
Also have choice use ema or fema in menu.
Arrows/alerts are based on cross or its slopes.
Hi Kvak, how are you?? I had another idea using a Loxx script as a basis, which produces excellent indicators.

Could you include the Standard Deviation or ATR filter in these averages? I think it could work well to give more smoothing options.

If it's more complicated, it doesn't even have to be on this Ribbon, it can even be on an individual Reg Ma.

Once again, I thank you so much!!

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 am Hi Kvak, how are you?? I had another idea using a Loxx script as a basis, which produces excellent indicators.

Could you include the Standard Deviation or ATR filter in these averages? I think it could work well to give more smoothing options.

If it's more complicated, it doesn't even have to be on this Ribbon, it can even be on an individual Reg Ma.

Once again, I thank you so much!!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
RodrigoRT7