Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ixion700 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:26 pm Thank you very much, this is way better now, making less false signals. Just to make sure, is the smoothing type used in calculations (inside formula) or is it applied on the outcome of the formula?
In first version have only smoothed outcome value. In this version have smoothing price in calculation and also have menu for price choose. Also signal have menu for original calculation or calculation from moving average.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, josi, ixion700, Krunal Gajjar, marwilli, alexm

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:28 am In first version have only smoothed outcome value. In this version have smoothing price in calculation and also have menu for price choose. Also signal have menu for original calculation or calculation from moving average.
This is RVI for the the new century! I'm gonna let this baby dance on my screen. A thousand thanks for your nice work mate. I noticed your pack of averages has new types now, well done indeed! If you had time please add a BTN to her, she really deserves it.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post:
kvak
Think out of the box!

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:43 pm Added the alerts, not able to verify if they are working.
not for me, butt still maybe Mr.Tools - can this be done in a decimal point tdi averages with 2x volatility bands (and deviations setting)

please ;)
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595