Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:32 am I have made some screen , do you think its easy to understand the Double Color Candles and the general setup ? if you have suggests tell me in this case i can change the setup :)

Thank you for your continued efforts and tremendous contributions! <3
IMHO, I feel it's easier to see when to exit or wait with BLACK-colored candles than Double-colored ones.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Wolfsteiner
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:32 am I have made some screen , do you think its easy to understand the Double Color Candles and the general setup ? if you have suggests tell me in this case i can change the setup :)
Is there any way tomake a setup for trading H1 or H4 TF trading? Because if the indicators are reapinting higher TF will make them laggy
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.