Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

I keep updating the setup , i test this V6 version, i have disable the H4 semafor and place the only one big 96 value semafor and the midi 48 semafor and classic 12 value dots, on M5 the same and also the midi and mini dots :) .

Now the second subwindows show the 2 dot technique for M15 and M5 in histogram version ;)

In this variation there is a simple Tma centered with the XXXX slope value to know the Power ( there is a Button near the slope value ) ;).
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 4):
eduarescobar, waal69, Skyold, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

V6 VERSION RELEASED

Ok Guys i think the V6 is fine, i have made some little visual differences for M5 , i hope you find this setup more simply to make your trades, its Important that you follow always the 2 Dot Technique , another important thing is that all semafor are little bit narrower so find and work with the 2 dot Bias.

Imagine this :

Start SEMA (96) ----Dot(12)-------[ Half checkpoint (48)-----Dot(12)-------Half checkpoint (48)]-----Dot(12)-----End SEMA (96)

Always both with alligned candles color and closed price above or below the MA Ribbons
Help you with the Trend indicator in subwindow (1) and the 2 Dot Histo Technique in subwindow (2)

Obviously the same Bias for M5 with his Semafors and Dots .

Enjoy with this new version , tell me if its all ok or if you have doubt ;) .

P.S.: copy new ZZtrend indicator in Price folder .
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 6):
knglerxst, waal69, Chickenspicy, dio889, eduarescobar, Mrs.Watanabe

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:40 am V6 VERSION RELEASED

Ok Guys i think the V6 is fine, i have made some little visual differences for M5 , i hope you find this setup more simply to make your trades, its Important that you follow always the 2 Dot Technique , another important thing is that all semafor are little bit narrower so find and work with the 2 dot Bias.

Imagine this :

Start SEMA (96) ----Dot(12)-------[ Half checkpoint (48)-----Dot(12)-------Half checkpoint (48)]-----Dot(12)-----End SEMA (96)

Always both with alligned candles color and closed price above or below the MA Ribbons
Help you with the Trend indicator in subwindow (1) and the 2 Dot Histo Technique in subwindow (2)

Obviously the same Bias for M5 with his Semafors and Dots .

Enjoy with this new version , tell me if its all ok or if you have doubt ;) .

P.S.: copy new ZZtrend indicator in Price folder .

thk you very much i test it
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, eduarescobar

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 am please compact the indicators into one folder
Voilà Chickenspicy ;)

P.S. : always copy all folders attached in the indicator folder :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, thomdel, eduarescobar, Mrs.Watanabe, ASki

Antonov wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:51 am I WOULD BE SIMPLY HAPPY (I CAN BE FIRED FROM THE LOADER'S WORK AND I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO BUY FOOD FOR MYSELF AND MOM) IF YOU DESCRIBED THE SYSTEM OF ENTRY TO THE DEAL. MAYBE TOGETHER HERE GUYS WE WOULD COMPLETE THIS SYSTEM WITH RIGHT INDICATORS? WE WOULD ALWAYS COULD SURVIVE ON FOREX
Sorry my english is not so good, you want to know how use the system ? if you see back there are some screen where i explain the setup and how work with it
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe