Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:40 am V6 VERSION RELEASED

Ok Guys i think the V6 is fine, i have made some little visual differences for M5 , i hope you find this setup more simply to make your trades, its Important that you follow always the 2 Dot Technique , another important thing is that all semafor are little bit narrower so find and work with the 2 dot Bias.

Imagine this :

Start SEMA (96) ----Dot(12)-------[ Half checkpoint (48)-----Dot(12)-------Half checkpoint (48)]-----Dot(12)-----End SEMA (96)

Always both with alligned candles color and closed price above or below the MA Ribbons
Help you with the Trend indicator in subwindow (1) and the 2 Dot Histo Technique in subwindow (2)

Obviously the same Bias for M5 with his Semafors and Dots .

Enjoy with this new version , tell me if its all ok or if you have doubt ;) .

P.S.: copy new ZZtrend indicator in Price folder .

can you show me for example

all your enter in this 2 picture please and why you enter, sorry bro i don't understand well the bottom indicator sometime it's blue red green together
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
eduarescobar

dio889 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:07 pm can you show me for example

all your enter in this 2 picture please and why you enter, sorry bro i don't understand well the bottom indicator sometime it's blue red green together
Look this the same work you must do on M5 M15 M30 H1 in all TF that do you want to trade follow the same pattern :

MASTER BIAS ---- 2 DOT ----ABOVE/BELOW RIBBONS ----ABOVE /BELOW OPEN LINE ---- CANDLES COLOR CONFIRMED
CONFIRM WITH THE G-TREND AND CONFIRM WITH DOUBLE GREEN ZZTREND FOR UP AND DOUBLE RED ZZTREND FOR DOWN.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
eduarescobar, Flandria2, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:36 pm Look this the same work you must do on M5 M15 M30 H1 in all TF that do you want to trade follow the same pattern :

MASTER BIAS ---- 2 DOT ----ABOVE/BELOW RIBBONS ----ABOVE /BELOW OPEN LINE ---- CANDLES COLOR CONFIRMED
CONFIRM WITH THE G-TREND AND CONFIRM WITH DOUBLE GREEN ZZTREND FOR UP AND DOUBLE RED ZZTREND FOR DOWN.

I have a question, if the big semaphore and the zig zag histogram are the same why keep both? Wouldnt it be more clean to keep only one as they give the same info?

ffsss wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:51 pm I have a question, if the big semaphore and the zig zag histogram are the same why keep both? Wouldnt it be more clean to keep only one as they give the same info?
Yes sometimes its the same , but look the chart attached here , and when happens that there is a semafor but the ZZtrend is grey ? what mean ?

we can also trade or its better to stay away from market, or we can trade it in other mode ? Tell me ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Yesterday i have see the Chick image , and today i have made a funny version of the V6 , its contain all bias inside ( H1 - M30 - M15 ) ,
i have also added 3 ZZtrend ( m30 bias , M15 bias , and on charts M15 2 dots bias ).

I have added the Weekly open line and the Frama line , copy these in the price folder ;) .
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
waal69, Mrs.Watanabe