Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:23 pm Elliot Oscillator Waves indicator, I just need the Orange Dot line from the main chart. Could it be possible to add an option (true/false) that when buttons are closed (i.e. EWO-on state), the Orange Dot line is also displayed in the main chart?

The merit is immeasurable!
:thumbup:

(This Orange Dot line, than ZigZag is more interesting.)
Just to be sure I understand, you are wanting the zigzag to stay on the chart once the button is pushed?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:01 am Just to be sure I understand, you are wanting the zigzag to stay on the chart once the button is pushed?
Right. :thumbup:

(Like kvak's Elliot oscillator - waves 1.031 (mtf) version of BT, ZigZag on the main chart is still displayed and does not disappear after BT is turned off.)

ZigZag can help traders identify the "rough" direction of the trend)

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:49 am Right. :thumbup:

(Like kvak's Elliot oscillator - waves 1.031 (mtf) version of BT, ZigZag on the main chart is still displayed and does not disappear after BT is turned off.)

ZigZag can help traders identify the "rough" direction of the trend)
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, ixion700, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

DownloadRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hello dear @Kvak. I'm trying to couple this version of Elliot Oscillator made by you with TDFI and so far the results are interesting! it seems there is an issue with the btn sub window setting, since changing it doesn't change the button's location. Updating the averages for this indicator would also be very kind of you. Many thanks and deep gratitude in forward.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 2):
kvak, RodrigoRT7
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:22 am Hello dear @Kvak. I'm trying to couple this version of Elliot Oscillator made by you with TDFI and so far the results are interesting! it seems there is an issue with the btn sub window setting, since changing it doesn't change the button's location. Updating the averages for this indicator would also be very kind of you. Many thanks and deep gratitude in forward.
Hi, yes, my bug in code, try now, also average pack is updated....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, ixion700, Krunal Gajjar

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:38 am Hi, yes, my bug in code, try now, also average pack is updated....
This is beautiful ,I'm already in love with her! Thank you ever so much! Just wondering is it possible to add the option (zigzag) repaint/non-rep to it? wanna test both versions to see which one works better when combined with TDFI.
Think out of the box!

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:38 am Hi, yes, my bug in code, try now, also average pack is updated....
Hi Kvak!! how are you? I hadn't observed this indicator closely enough, but it seems to be very interesting considering that it only repaints the extremes. in other words, it gives us a good OBOS + Semafor within the same indicator!

Could you include Reg MA + Lambda please? :D

big thanks!!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
ixion700, ParallelNative