Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:00 am wow, thank you so much, it was even better than I expected. Is there only the possibility of including the MTF and the arrows? Or at least the MTF? Thank you very much!!
Arrows, alerts, and mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, josi, nbibu, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, charli, BeatlemaniaSA

TECHHDATE07 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:13 pm hello, Mr. tools
could you please add custom time frame options and arrows or vertical lines to this Schaff indicator?
I have the regular version and just saw this histo version
Thank you
Added the custom time frame option and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
TECHHDATE07, josi, kvak, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, fibo7818, Papybillou, BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 am This is an adaptive super smoother (as the macd) schaff trendcycle.
Hi Mr Tools!! all good?

I had another insight into the STC, which for me is one of the best confirmation indicators.

I know I already asked for the STC Reg MA, but could you include the Reg MAs in this one too?

It already gives great signals, with the smoothing of the Reg MAs, I think it can get even better.

Thank you very much in advance :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
fibo7818, Krunal Gajjar, galaxy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:48 am Hi Mr Tools!! all good?

I had another insight into the STC, which for me is one of the best confirmation indicators.

I know I already asked for the STC Reg MA, but could you include the Reg MAs in this one too?

It already gives great signals, with the smoothing of the Reg MAs, I think it can get even better.

Thank you very much in advance :D
Sorry for the delay.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
yoki, galaxy, RodrigoRT7, kvak, ROI, TransparentTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, Akela

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 am There's no problem at all Mr Tools!!!

Thank you for this top tier class indicator.

I just missed the super smoother.

If you're not going to abuse your generosity, could you kindly include the avgs?

Thank you very much for everything so far.
Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
alif, galaxy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Steam1, SijjiN