Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:53 am Filters too, while you have the hood up
Thanks
Added filters, about the arrows, the arrows on this indicator are drawn as objects, on the version you quoted the arrows are using built in arrows and not completely sure how to do them that way.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, Steam1, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, ionone, SijjiN, yoki, BeatlemaniaSA, talaate

domi8262 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:54 pm I use the the ""schaff trend cycle- ajustable smoothing 1.1"" that was post in that forum, and I modified the set-up. I like the way it react and I will post and image of my chart with it in EUR/USD 1hr.

Set-up (10,23,50,14,0)
Screenshot 2024-04-05 064933.png schaff trend cycle adjustable 1.1.png
Good adjustments for EURUSD thanks for sharing your settings with us 👌
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Message for mladen the author of the indicator
"Schaff Trend Cycle - adjustable smoothing 1.1.mq4"
and the
"schaff trend cycle nrp.mq4"

That would be great to have a robot of these indicators like for the "Schaff Trend Cycle - adjustable smoothing 1.1.mq4"
That would close (the previous sell and open a buy when the main dodger blue liner appear and close the previous buy and open a sell when the sandy brown line appear with a magic number into the system.

And the same concept for "schaff trend cycle nrp.mq4" .

Is that already made or is it possible to make them?

Regards
Dominique

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am Schaff Trend Cycle with E-Averages Filters

I don't know if this is useful, but I recode this version.....and added experimental averages to it...
Hi Kvak, how are you? I noticed that you expanded your averages portfolio. Could you update this indicator with the new avgs and a filter?

thank you very much!!