Re: The FNC Greedy System

dacanba wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:25 pm Hello Funchi
I have been testing several indicators, alone and combined, and I have found that when there is more than one indicator the system takes all that are used for input as output and does not consider the established criteria as output. For example, if I use ema, macd and rsi as inputs and only ema and macd as output, the test considers the three inputs to output, when there should only be two.
As a result of the same thing, I imagine, sometimes analyzing a pair gives me one result and then it can give me a totally different one.
Greetings and thanks
Is the usage of the following "FNC_DB2" parameter correct?
Signal Match ratio for Entry (%GE)
Signal Match ratio for Exit (%LT)
Signal Match ratio for Exit (%GE)

If the Signal Match ratio for Exit (%GE) is non-zero, the Signal Match ratio for Exit (%LT) is invalid.
If the Signal Match ratio for Exit (%GE) is zero, the Signal Match ratio for Exit (%LT) is valid.

Also,

Entry/Exit is not ordered on a new bar.
Orders are placed at fixed time.

The signal update timing is determined by the parameters "Sending interval minutes" and "Judge Delayed seconds" for each indicator.
It does not wait for a new candlestick to appear.
(We are considering system response to this issue so that signals are updated after waiting for a new candlestick.)

Or,

I may not be understanding what you mean in your post.
I am easier to understand when I have the actual setup and its results.

Or,

If I know what I want to do, I can set up the template.
funchi's daughter

ffsss wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:50 pm I am referring to this, same chart and time period, but my arrows and your arrows are different. about rsi ma simple arrows 1.1 indicator
Thank you for contacting.
It was to be uploaded in the next version.
Attached is a version that addresses this.

The signal of the FNC indicator is,
You would think that the signal is one arrow slower than the arrow displayed by "rsi ma simple arrows 1.1".
The leg that is one arrow earlier is redrawn and cannot be used to determine the signal.

However, although the same results are obtained in simulations and backtests,
However, we do not know if the results will be the same in real life.
If "rsi ma simple arrows 1.1" redraws the second and subsequent legs as well, the result is not the same.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:33 pm Thank you for contacting.
It was to be uploaded in the next version.
Attached is a version that addresses this.

The signal of the FNC indicator is,
You would think that the signal is one arrow slower than the arrow displayed by "rsi ma simple arrows 1.1".
The leg that is one arrow earlier is redrawn and cannot be used to determine the signal.

However, although the same results are obtained in simulations and backtests,
However, we do not know if the results will be the same in real life.
If "rsi ma simple arrows 1.1" redraws the second and subsequent legs as well, the result is not the same.
This indicator doesnt work or show arrows in my chart.

ffsss wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:10 pm Do i need to download the entire system for it to work? Or does it only work with the EA or something? (i downloaded the indicator alone and tried)
If you are using version 240.105, overwrite only "FNC_RSI ma".
If you are not using version 240.105, install the latest version and overwrite "FNC_RSI ma".
funchi's daughter