Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Deez wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:29 am Been a loooooong time since I posted something here but here you go, the BEST non repainting indicators on this site(according to me :D)

Using P&F chart to build the 1hr candles
Using ChandeKroll to build the resistance lines accross different timeframes

And subwindows for the christmas lights.

Who said you cant trade the 1min chart... :Rofl:

Capture.PNG
Would you post the indicators and your template pls
These users thanked the author areteus1 for the post:
forrest85
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mladen wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 am Choppiness Index indicator

The Choppiness Index is designed to determine whether the market is choppy or trading sideways, or not choppy and trading within a trend in either direction. Using a scale from 1 - 100, the market is considered to be choppy as values near 100 (over 61.80) and trending when values are lower than 38.20).

The Choppiness Index is an example of an indicator that is not directional at all. CHOP is not meant to predict future market direction, it is a metric to be used to for defining the market's trendiness only. A basic understanding of the indicator would be; higher values equal more choppiness, while lower values indicate directional trending.
Very nice beats atr or adx for me
Attachments
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts