Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

opita wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:37 am We finally got a working version of the divergence alerts.
For anyone interested in this method.
sdi-test.set
sdi - avgs fill (mtf + alerts + divergence).ex4
Hi there mate,
Look without me downloading this SDI you have posted with the fill, can you tell me how it otherwise differs from the one posted by Beatle without the fill.

Woodyz wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:20 pm Hi there mate,
Look without me downloading this SDI you have posted with the fill, can you tell me how it otherwise differs from the one posted by Beatle without the fill.
Two differences, one is the divergence alert, only this one has it. Two is visual for the slopes.
Visually, I like Beatle's version, but if you are only using the divergence alert like I am, then you would need the one I posted.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA, Sarj
Cheers,

Opita

jarouwitjames wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:26 pm Hi Samoth,

Could you possibly share your template? It looks amazing.

Thank you!! Happy trading :)
Hey, I will share it this weekend, wanted to share it earlier but there was so much to do at work :sad:

I cluttered all the indicators in different folders, the template won't load if I share it. Gonna put them all into the Beats folder and create and a new template that everyone can load :sweat:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 5):
waal69, jarouwitjames, BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, Sarj
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Psychological hurdles we all face as traders 🤯🧠

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:52 pm This video succinctly illustrates the psychological challenges we face as traders all because we are human. Our emotions are the final hurdle to overcome. Trading systems all work but it is how we CONTROL our state and emotions when trading that will determine our success.

I know a guy in Poland who made 10 million dollars on Forex, lost it all on DAX, and was -1 million in debt. Last two years he has made 60 million dollars on Crypto.
These users thanked the author BillyIdol for the post:
Mickey Abi

HappyRe: BEATS V5 and TDI - Another super hot combo! 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:24 am BEATS v5_TDI.png

2023-12-30_Beats and TDI.png

TDI_RT-Synergy_Pro bt.ex4

2023-12-30_TDI settings.png

For those that love the TDI - A firm favourite of the BTMM course ;)

Regards,
Beatle 🪲

- sorry I had to delete my question. Wouldn't I have misspelled during my research then I would already easily have gotten an answer to the question I posted here. That's just too embarassing so I had to delete the question xD
Onomatopoeia#0976 @discord