Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

I would like to say thank you so much for this amazing trend trading system , I've taken days and days to learn the skill how to enter and follow every post . By the way, does anyone consider to make zee s/r into MTF indicator? Let's say use H4 zee s/r into M15 or M5 for entry with 1st candle or 2nd candle mark on smaller TF . So As Beatle mentioned that we can check every 4 hours to see if any entry in 1 chart with M15 or M5. Just a thought:) . Happy trading in 2024 everyone and thanks again for this amazing system
These users thanked the author chrislee073 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

chrislee073 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:47 pm I would like to say thank you so much for this amazing trend trading system , I've taken days and days to learn the skill how to enter and follow every post . By the way, does anyone consider to make zee s/r into MTF indicator? Let's say use H4 zee s/r into M15 or M5 for entry with 1st candle or 2nd candle mark on smaller TF . So As Beatle mentioned that we can check every 4 hours to see if any entry in 1 chart with M15 or M5. Just a thought:) . Happy trading in 2024 everyone and thanks again for this amazing system
A request has been sent to the master coders ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
chrislee073
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

CandlesticksRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hey Folks and a happy new year,
I stumbled across this thread a few days ago and now had to register to express my thanks to @BeatlemaniaSA for sharing this trading system.
I especially like that there is quite low room for interpretation in the core of the system. This is important to me, since I mainly only trade automated systems for various reasons (mainly to eliminate impatience, fear, greed, FOMO,...you name it).
I started to try to implement this system into an EA. It's still work in progress, but looks fun so far. Currently the logic is very basic: enter trade in M30 if there is a Zee signal & the bottom indicators (adx, wattah, obv, supertrend, 3x XUMA) are in alignment and the H4 timeframe is also in accordance.

Other confirmations/confluences I want to implement or at least check out are: ATS contraction box, VWAP, MIDAS, bearish divergences, elliot wave (don't know yet what they are/how they work). I also want to check out the Beats Version with the TDI. So much still to learn and try out :)

There are also a lot of other issues that need to be taken care of, e.g. I noticed that my EA entered a trade and closed the trade (because opposite Zee or Scissors appeared) but a opened the trade again a few candles later when intial Zee signal appeared again)

Just wanted to share this info if anyone has done/thought about doing something similar.

Happy trading and green pips to all
These users thanked the author Onomatopoeia for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, Xanadu
Onomatopoeia#0976 @discord